Gracie Working Out......Welll.........kinda

C

Cooper11

Gracie is on a diet....we are trying to get her some exercise so we will begin doing work out videos....this is her first video so she was a bit shy and she had already ran the fence about 15 feet so she was tired out by the time I got the camera :blink:.... Hopefully we will see some weigh loss in this work out videos! I will post them ever week!!! :yes:

This is Cooper, Gracie, and Beverly Work out Video...1st workout is called ......Chain link fence :)

@Gunnys Mom @gunnyboy @ChanelnBrutus @GRACIE11 @Vince00

At the end of the the weight loss program I will be taking orders for these awesome video coming soon on DVD!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am tired warching Gracie! Of course I wonder how many calories meg burns running her mouth, lol:tease:

OP
C

Cooper11

I am tired warching Gracie! Of course I wonder how many calories meg burns running her mouth, lol:tease:

OMG Funny Sh**!!!!!! I wish I lost calories with this big mouth...I would be so skinny!!!!

O and this is no joke!!!! This is really Gracie working out! She tried her hardest that is all that counts :rofl: I really do :heart: my Gracie Mae!!! But we are determined to get her fit...but I need everyone to tell my mom Gracie could lose a few pounds. It has been a week of her being on her diet and my mom thinks she has already lost weight and can see a big difference....:blink: um well yeah my mom doesn't wear her glasses all the time like she should. When Gracie can't make it 2 blocks...."Houston we have a problem"

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh gosh! She's adorable and even though I shouldn't I feel sorry for her...I do because she's definitely trying but just too tuckered out! I still give her an "A" for effort! I'm sending big hugs to Gracie...:hug: :hug: :hug:'s!!!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Oh gosh! She's adorable and even though I shouldn't I feel sorry for her...I do because she's definitely trying but just too tuckered out! I still give her an "A" for effort! I'm sending big hugs to Gracie...:hug: :hug: :hug:'s!!!
Thanks....she forgets to mention Gracie was outside running around for at least 10 minutes before she started filming her work out video:dance:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Well, mind is willing, but ....the body will be too soon:heart:Precious.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awww she's so cute!! Looking forward to seeing more workout videos! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Cooper11

I think the cute puppy nextdoor makes an excellent motivator. Because even though she was pooped she still wanted kisses and did her very best to catch him/her :love:

I think if you stick with the regular exercise and diet then she will very soon be running rings around Coop
@GRACIE11 hang in there sweety it must be hard not to give her treats she is sooo darn cute :love:

She has always been a thicker bully....I think one of her problems recently or heck has been was she would eat her food and she would wait for my moms other dog to leave her bowl unattended and eat hers too. My mom is now keeping a close eye on her and only feeding the other dog once a day...after 9 years of her dish always having food in it she will have to adjust to the 1 feeding. But she is tiny and she is loving the fromm so I don't think she minds.

I have gotten my mom on the veggie treats like I have been doing for cooper. So she has been getting cucumbers, red peppers and green peppers (when she is over at my house) and pieces of apples. [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] yes she was running....well if that is what you call running for a little bit before the video was taken but we hope to get her to a point she doesn't tire out so quick. We love our Gracie and she is so funny! She needs to lose a few pounds so we can have her healthy and so she lives a longer life. My mom has her on puppy food and I keep telling her to give the rest of the puppy food to her shih tezu cause the shih tzu won't eat her food now she will only eat the fromm. I told her to transition now to the 4star fromm cause the puppy food is more fatty...but she won't listen to me.lol. She thinks gracie has already lost weight :rofl: :hmm: what ever makes her happy.

I was running around the play set with Gracie last night on her own free will. She was chasing me but not very fast. I only got 2 laps out of her too..... But we are determine and we will get her down in weight!!!! Thank Angie! And yes i know it is hard for my mom not to feed her or give her treats (now w/the veggies she is better with the treats) but it breaks my moms heart when Gracie sits there by her bowl wanting food and my mm use to cave in. I told her if she caves anymore i will be taking all the dog food out of her house and only giving her Gracie daily amount each day!! lol

OP
C

Cooper11

:hmm: I am quite talkative today! :blink: this is the 2nd book I have wrote in the last 15 minutes.....lol sorry I have long comments...lol

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Yeah she is a bit chubberific! But it's good she's losing the weight young. :) when she gets into shape she'll probably out run everybody! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online