JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It was a busy play night last night. Emma, and Wilson, love the rubber chicken....me not so much! :laugh: :laugh:

Video.jpg

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Too cute! I lOVE Emma's coloring! She is such a typical little sister and Wilson is very much the big brother that likes to antagonize! LOL!

It gets pretty loud aroung here with just one pup. I cannot imagine having two (or three) barking and squeaking their toys! Bet there is never a dull moment in your house! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie..remember when mantels were for perty THINGYS? Like candles and pictures? :ROFL: not slimy half eaten balls ..bones and antlers!
Gone are those days and it started with Mike and his trucks on it. Now the trucks are gone and I have two pictures, two sets of fake flowers, a bully Easter card :up:, a few other misc things and then there's the half eaten basketball, a fake black tire with a rope in it, a rope tug toy, and a RUBBER CHICKEN! No I forgot what a mantel is suppose to look like. :ROFL:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I want a rubber chicken!!!! Actually the bullies do, they were going crazy, esp. Emma's mother! Must be in the Genes!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
One rubber chicken coming up, lol. Does her mama have shark teeth too? :ROFL:

That she does not have, nor her daddy, but Pookie does! Little snot he is! I taught him to sit today so now he would rather do that then bite my legs. Progress!!!!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
That was really cute......it woke both my dogs up, who started barking and that woke my hubby up :ROFL: Oh well......just love the videos :D keep them coming :yes:

C

Cooper11

:heart: the videos!!! OMG....is this what you brought back for them as a gift!! :blink: crazy woman!!! I am glad I don't ave to listen to that chicken! I think Cooper would be afraid of it! :rofl: And Emma is miss sassy pants for sure!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Well, Bea and Bo enjoyed that video. I'm certain they just woke up the whole house.....:lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
lol.... bite the chicken, bite Wilson, bite the chicken, bark, bite Wilson! She has a nice routine when playing. LOL!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.