Kain - Updated Feeding time video

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I had posted in another thread I would take some video of my bud Kain during feeding time. Hope you like it.
Currently uploading a video of some of his tricks for his down from a distance, be sure to look for it shortly he's doing so great with his clicker training.

Vince

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He is such a handsome guy and well trained too !!

My pup is doing well but he has no patience when it is dinner time! I make him sit until the bowl is down, but that is the best I get. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
He is such a handsome guy and well trained too !!

My pup is doing well but he has no patience when it is dinner time! I make him sit until the bowl is down, but that is the best I get. LOL

Your alot closer than you think, if you have the control over him just get between him and the bowl and shht him to ignore it until you say it's ok...
With Kain believe it or not he went from a monster during feeding time to the calm submissive wait in like 4 days, I was really surprised just how quick it went.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great training ! My guys do the same thing.... bowl is licked till it can't be licked any more and they scan the whole kitchen to see if a kibble was anywhere to be found.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Well done with the training. He is coming along great... Thanx for the video.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
What a cute boy!!! And so good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
That was so cute! But also VERY unfair there mister! The yorkie didn't have to sit for his food. :bully: Poor Kain :(

lol nice job on the training :)

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
he is so obedient waiting for the go ahead before eating. you are doing a great job with him

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
he ate the food fast...lol

That's for sure, I'm using a kong ball in the bowl to slow him down now and have a jumbo slow feed bowl on order from amazon. Should be here Monday.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION]
That's for sure, I'm using a kong ball in the bowl to slow him down now and have a jumbo slow feed bowl on order from amazon. Should be here Monday.

Let us know how the jumbo bowl works. I was using a slow feed ball and it slowed Tank down quote a bit, but then his got too big to use the ball with his current bowl. He doesn't gobble as fast as he did when we first got him, but he had sped up his eating over time since we don't use the ball any more so I've been thinking about finding a new method to slow the eating down again. I do know he seemed more satisfied after eating slower.

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Will do, I will get it this week. I also see the ball temporary as his head will grow so I will have to keep buying balls or bowls.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
He is so cute...I could not believe how he doesn't make a mess all over with his kibble :confused: When Gracie eats she gets it all over :ashamed: She kinda eats like a :hmm: little pig :pigfly:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.