Bully Beatdown on the couch

C

Cooper11

:) FUnny!!!! Poor Emma can't jump up on the couch yet!! :( I hate when that happens. SO funny Wilson just laid there and let her walk all over him!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Love watching them play! Sooooo funny! Just wait until Emma can leap on the couch by herself! :lol: Wilson on his back is hilarious...bullies always remind me a bit of turtles when they are on their backs :lmao:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Love watching them play! Sooooo funny! Just wait until Emma can leap on the couch by herself! :lol: Wilson on his back is hilarious...bullies always remind me a bit of turtles when they are on their backs :lmao:
She can already do that. :eek: Not always but 50/50 right now. Yesterday she made it with a big bone in her mouth I don't know how she does it. She's been able to pick up the big nylas since she was 8 weeks old. :confused:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That is too funny, they play great together!!!! :lol:thank you for the Friday morning chuckle
You're welcome. I'm always up to making others smile. :) I have a Poo v. Peppermint Ice Cream video.......:biglaugh:

:welcome: to EBN too! Jump right on in!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You're welcome. I'm always up to making others smile. :) I have a Poo v. Peppermint Ice Cream video.......:biglaugh:

:welcome: to EBN too! Jump right on in!

You will never beat the poo vs peppermint video in my eyes! But this one was oh so cute to watch !!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my sis thats so awsome how they play together. emma is so big. how they grow so fast. wow wait till she gets bigger she will be the queen b for sure:)

Members online

No members online now.