NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Is it the bowling one? We are 172 miles away.

No that one! There is another one in Asbury Park, NJ for MidAtlantic Rescue. Same type of thing as yesterday! Oh thats right you stayed at the hotel with Dozer! Duh my moment lol

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
ummm so i took over 200 pictures...oops....i will put them in photobucket or something and have to share the link...i can't upload them all here

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great time we all had... so glad so many of us made it out.

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION].... what belly?????

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That looked like fun! All us midwesterners will have to throw together some sort of fest since we can't make the trek to the coast! LOL

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We were going North :bang: LOL Yea Brutus ate dinner and then went outside to pee/poop didnt get up at all after that! Went to bed at 8pm through the whole night! I couldnt bellive he didnt need to pee at all lol slept until 11 am this morning ....Are you coming to the next one on the 28th

2 things

1st - the event produced 'a new member EBN' *ME* ! so I guess that means 7 from here? LOL
2nd - dont let (one of the volunteers of this event) catch a whiff that you, might be, sorta are, maybe ya not, possibly referencing 'Another Bulldog Rescue's event as a Bullyfest - because they have it trademarked blah blah blah' (I got another message from her later today !)

whadda day!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
2 things

1st - the event produced 'a new member EBN' *ME* ! so I guess that means 7 from here? LOL
2nd - dont let (one of the volunteers of this event) catch a whiff that you, might be, sorta are, maybe ya not, possibly referencing 'Another Bulldog Rescue's event as a Bullyfest - because they have it trademarked blah blah blah' (I got another message from her later today !)

whadda day!

Thats just ridiculous! I read the other thread about the email you got! We are just doing it as a bully bbq lol with beer and bullies...If you would like to join in...We started a thread

Last edited by a moderator:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Thats just ridiculous! I read the other thread about the email you got! We are just doing it as a bully bbq lol with beer and bullies...If you would like to join in...We started a thread

Yea it was totally ridiculous, I even got another private message from her, and then she 'Unfriended' me. I didnt realize we were 10 years old and taking our ball and going home! LOL - and We are definitely interested in a BBQ :) (Lookin for the thread now!)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yea it was totally ridiculous, I even got another private message from her, and then she 'Unfriended' me. I didnt realize we were 10 years old and taking our ball and going home! LOL - and We are definitely interested in a BBQ :) (Lookin for the thread now!)

Well at least you've joined a "real" bulldog site ... so you don't have to bother with any other forum from now on .... oops did I type that out loud ...... :whistle: :smoochwink: :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

OK... so, now you are joking right?

Most Reactions