NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We had such a great time today with everyone and their kids(bullies). I especially enjoyed hanging with the crew at EBN! Brutus went to bed after dinner! We sat in traffic for about 40 mins on the way home so he slept in the car with the A/C blasting! There is another Fundraiser Fest on the 28th so there will be more to come!

This was Brutus being on top of Banks as you can see! We loved her! I played connect the dots with [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]. Picture courtesy of @Blacknblack

bullyfest.jpg

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] So.....:eek: Nice action shot of me and my belly! Take note Brutus was about to trip me for the milllionth time of the day! :laugh: People were laughing at us! He was tripping other people too !

bullyfesrt2012046.jpg

These are some photos I got!

bullyfesrt2012049.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

:cry: I am so jealous!! I want to go!! Omg Snook awesome pics!! Love them all Bru is so cute I just want to kiss him!!

OMG Bev Abby is so cute and so small.....I loved her outfit!!!! So stylin' Brutus looks like a monster compared to her...she has the cutest little face!!! I am glad you got to meet some one with a bully that has the same illness as her...should make you feel great that theirs is over a year old!!! We all know Miss Abby is a tough momma!!!

Christine!!!! Banks :heart: Give her kisses.... i think Bru has a crush :blink: or maybe he was trying to score some drugs! :eek: I dunno just sayen!!!!! :picknose: Banks is such a sweetheart!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics you guys!!!! Awesome!!!!! I might have to talk the hubby into going next year but that will be a LONG drive!!!!

Thanks Snook!!! Great Thread!

C

Cooper11

You know Abby and Bru have very similar markings and look a lot alike!!!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@ChanelnBrutus @Twice @2BullyMama

:cry: I am so jealous!! I want to go!! Omg Snook awesome pics!! Love them all Bru is so cute I just want to kiss him!!

OMG Bev Abby is so cute and so small.....I loved her outfit!!!! So stylin' Brutus looks like a monster compared to her...she has the cutest little face!!! I am glad you got to meet some one with a bully that has the same illness as her...should make you feel great that theirs is over a year old!!! We all know Miss Abby is a tough momma!!!

Christine!!!! Banks

C

Cooper11

@ChanelnBrutus @Twice @2BullyMama

Christine!!!! Banks

:blink: :picknose: :hmm:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
HEy why did that happen! I posted a lot but not that :hmm:

Anywho! We had a blast and there is another one on the 28th wohoooooo :dancing:

Brutus has been snoring since we got home! Barely wanted to move for dinner

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
awww, looks like alot of fun. wish we had something like that close by. Brutus looks like he had a time of his life. In the first photo is that Duke, Banks and Brutus?

P.S. Abby is Brutus' minime

Backnblack

Mar 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Great Pics....Dozer had a blast and Snoozed the 2 1/2 hour ride home....

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I am loving all these pics from the Bullie Fest! Looked like a great time! How many bullies did you meet from EBN??

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Great Pics....Dozer had a blast and Snoozed the 2 1/2 hour ride home....

Haha he must have been pooped! Everyone was loving them some Dozer! Did you sit in traffic at all?? We left around 4 and sat in about 40 mins of traffic :cursing: Brutus slept all night!

[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] Miss Abby is so fierece and sassy...She dont take :poo: from noone lol Fell in LOVE with her! The first pic I thought was soooo funny with Banks, Duke, And Brutus

[MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] There were about 6 of us from EBN.

Backnblack

Mar 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Haha he must have been pooped! Everyone was loving them some Dozer! Did you sit in traffic at all?? We left around 4 and sat in about 40 mins of traffic :cursing: Brutus slept all night!

No traffic at all....But those heading north had a hard time at it......

Dozer always sleeps all night. When I got up at 0400 this morning for work he was on his back snoring away....

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
No traffic at all....But those heading north had a hard time at it......

Dozer always sleeps all night. When I got up at 0400 this morning for work he was on his back snoring away....

We were going North :bang: LOL Yea Brutus ate dinner and then went outside to pee/poop didnt get up at all after that! Went to bed at 8pm through the whole night! I couldnt bellive he didnt need to pee at all lol slept until 11 am this morning ....Are you coming to the next one on the 28th

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online