Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 31 of 31

Thread: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

  1. #25
    Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RaRett's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,479
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    325

    Default Re: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    We were going North LOL Yea Brutus ate dinner and then went outside to pee/poop didnt get up at all after that! Went to bed at 8pm through the whole night! I couldnt bellive he didnt need to pee at all lol slept until 11 am this morning ....Are you coming to the next one on the 28th
    2 things

    1st - the event produced 'a new member EBN' *ME* ! so I guess that means 7 from here? LOL
    2nd - dont let (one of the volunteers of this event) catch a whiff that you, might be, sorta are, maybe ya not, possibly referencing 'Another Bulldog Rescue's event as a Bullyfest - because they have it trademarked blah blah blah' (I got another message from her later today !)

    whadda day!
    Last edited by bullmama; 04-17-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: removed specific name

  2. #26
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    2 things

    1st - the event produced 'a new member EBN' *ME* ! so I guess that means 7 from here? LOL
    2nd - dont let (one of the volunteers of this event) catch a whiff that you, might be, sorta are, maybe ya not, possibly referencing 'Another Bulldog Rescue's event as a Bullyfest - because they have it trademarked blah blah blah' (I got another message from her later today !)

    whadda day!
    Thats just ridiculous! I read the other thread about the email you got! We are just doing it as a bully bbq lol with beer and bullies...If you would like to join in...We started a thread
    Last edited by bullmama; 04-17-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  3. #27
    Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RaRett's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,479
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    325

    Default Re: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Thats just ridiculous! I read the other thread about the email you got! We are just doing it as a bully bbq lol with beer and bullies...If you would like to join in...We started a thread
    Yea it was totally ridiculous, I even got another private message from her, and then she 'Unfriended' me. I didnt realize we were 10 years old and taking our ball and going home! LOL - and We are definitely interested in a BBQ (Lookin for the thread now!)

  4. #28
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    Yea it was totally ridiculous, I even got another private message from her, and then she 'Unfriended' me. I didnt realize we were 10 years old and taking our ball and going home! LOL - and We are definitely interested in a BBQ (Lookin for the thread now!)
    Well at least you've joined a "real" bulldog site ... so you don't have to bother with any other forum from now on .... oops did I type that out loud ......

  5. #29
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,196
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11537

    Default Re: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    Yea it was totally ridiculous, I even got another private message from her, and then she 'Unfriended' me. I didnt realize we were 10 years old and taking our ball and going home! LOL - and We are definitely interested in a BBQ (Lookin for the thread now!)
    OK... so, now you are joking right?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. #30
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Well at least you've joined a "real" bulldog site ... so you don't have to bother with any other forum from now on .... oops did I type that out loud ......
    I agree!


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.658832,-74.233197
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  7. #31
    Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RaRett's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,479
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    325

    Default Re: NJ HeavenSent Bullie Fest 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    OK... so, now you are joking right?
    Nah not joking at all - still in a state of shock actually !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •