West Bend Fun Show - Chuy won 2 ribbons!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@MamaAndi we do use special shampoo on Chuy to make his coat brighter. We also use just a little bit of white puppy powder on his chin and any other parts of his face that get a little bit pink (when he is tired). Luckily he doesn't need too much grooming. This week we also need to trim up him nails and whiskers.

What special shampoo do you use???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent job.... good luck next weekend

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
CONGRATS CHUY!

Bea was in a fun show once. We got THIRD! (out of three dogs...lmaoooooooooooooooo)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea Stacking - or not.jpg

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - well there she is in action. We were both a little chubby back then....wait...Bea is still chubby...yes, GREAT personality! hahahahaha

OP
wautersa

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] : EZ-Groom, All Natural Pet Care Products, Nature's Own Enzymatic Complex, Crystal White Shapmpoo Concentrate, For Cats & Dogs! Haha that is everything it says on the front of the bottle. I picked it up at the last show I attended, it needs to be mixed with water 8 (parts water) to 1 (shampoo), and I also use my conditioner after (mixing it was water 6 to 1) because I was told to use conditioner after. And I figured my conditioner is probably better than their fancy conditioner (Aussie 3 minute miracle - I've been using it since high school and can't find a better conditioner... especially for the price).

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That was fun!!!!! you are going to do great!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.