aaawww....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Found this online .... I love bullys!!!

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/67677/Loving-English-Bulldog/

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
They are the most lovable dogs I've ever met! My heart always swells with my Nigel & Karly because I just see all the love in their eyes. soooo soooo sweet!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
OMG I wish that was my kid. What a GREAT video! My kids wont sleep outside of their bed ever. Fall asleep in a random spot? Nope, not mine. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful site!! thanks for sharing

C

Cooper11

Very cute! I think i watched that before but I cold watch it over and over. I like that there is a book there like the read a bed time story lol. And the bully just sitting there staring on the camera is so funny!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Oh my goodness.....
I love how he has his arm around the baby's belly. Too much. What a gentle giant! We don't have children yet, but this was part of the reason we decided on an EB....their reputation with kids. Thankfully, Penny LOVES kids to pieces!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.