It is sooo Hot already!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Today it hit 87 for being April 2nd. I have a feeling it is going to be a loooong hot summer here in Florida!! Thank god for air conditioning and cool tile. Here is Vegas after being outside for less than 10 minutes, :lmao:

April2011Veg006.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I seriously cannot stand how cute he is! I just want to squishy kiss him! UGhhhhhh :love: stinks when your so far apart!
Pleave give Vegas some kisses from me! :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
On a side note, look how good his face is looking!!!! :bravo: between the food change and daily care of his allergies which includes daily face washing, a Benadryl, weekly baths to keep the pollen off him, and eye lube, he is looking good!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
He is seriously too cute!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
On a side note, look how good his face is looking!!!! :bravo: between the food change and daily care of his allergies which includes daily face washing, a Benadryl, weekly baths to keep the pollen off him, and eye lube, he is looking good!!

Good job keeping that handsome boy handsome!!!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
That is a great picture of Vegas. He looks so happy. Glad to see you got his allergies under control.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i was just thinking how wonderful he looked compared to last summer. good job kelly he looks fantastic. :D

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
cutie! I know how he feels I hate the hot weather here too!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
82 here in Fontana, CA. I think that's the best picture of Vegas to date. I think I'd be smooching that face day and night he's so darn loveable.:luv: Does the cat go outside at all? I only have one cat that likes to be outside but she stays in a cage.

cfcebf20.gif

She got away once, so we learned our lesson.

I'm guessing Vegas and Wilson are in the same boat as far as the environmental allergies. I was giving Wilson only three 25mg Benadryls a day and now he gets that morning and night a day and he is vastly improved (he weighs 75lbs). For his itchy paws...Hibiclens wash and then antiseptic spray (Phytovet CK Spray). Wilson was developing a cyst but it shrunk down and seems to be dormant now. Once I changed his food to one that he is not allergic to he has no longer developed red skin around his neck or scabs on his back, Solid Gold Beef and Barley.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Vegas looks so happy and very handsome.

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
I know what you mean - this heat is annoying me already! I live on FL's east coast with my bully boy Riddick and his 3 Siberian Husky siblings and out of the whole crew I think I am the least heat tolerant of all of them!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know what you mean - this heat is annoying me already! I live on FL's east coast with my bully boy Riddick and his 3 Siberian Husky siblings and out of the whole crew I think I am the least heat tolerant of all of them!
Kind of makes me nervous with Hurricane season coming up, the water never did get cool enough, scares me we are going to have a bad season this year.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.