Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION], no he was not one of mine. He came from a good friend of ours who bred champion bullies, but who are no longer in business, due to a death in the family.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
he's got the cutest little face - such a distinctive look I'm smitten already! I'm so happy for all of you that you found your way to eachother....definitely A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN - hint hint!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How is Tom today? I bet he is a mess with emotions. Give him a hug and let him know that it's okay. Everything will be okay.

OP
Sargesmom

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Tom is doing good today....our emotions are happy and sad but we are enjoying Sarge...He makes us smile and laugh and he is just a sweet heart....I told him Gunny would be sooo proud of him !!!!

C

Cooper11

@Libra926

Tom is doing good today....our emotions are happy and sad but we are enjoying Sarge...He makes us smile and laugh and he is just a sweet heart....I told him Gunny would be sooo proud of him !!!!
:yes: I think sarge came at the perfect time!!! Tom and Connie are both doing so good with the change....and heck Tom said he is going to lose some weight with this wild boy running around like crazy! Seems like Gunny might be telling Tom something :) I need some of that Gunny love this way!!! I know Tom and Connie wanted another baby and I know you were still down and very upset about Gunny..... I am glad you took my advice and others and went through with getting Sarge! I am beyond excited for you guys..... A pup is a lot of work!!! hehe

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.