Hank showing off his new collar.

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Hi, My name is HANK and I eat small dogs : )

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0098.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:eek: Keep all small dogs away :ROFL:

Very nice pictures! I went to high school with some1 who has the same name as you!

OP
robramirez007

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
thanks! Every time I'm out on a walk with Hank the first thing people always ask is "does he bite?" ugh,....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
One of the reasons why I love spiked collars, because it scares all the crazies away. :)

Hank is such a hunk!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hi Hank! I love your big ol head and colors, but I bet you're more of a lover than a fighter ;)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Handsome Hank! Love the collar...think I need to get a double spike one for Nigel cause he's almost grown out of his single spike one that he wears now.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh he looks awesome!!! I've noticed people are leary of Delilah when she wears her leather spiked collar. I don't put it on her much anymore because it makes me sad when people think she's mean because of it. :(

I do love the looks of them though!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hank looks mighty handsome in his new collar! Does Hank not like small dogs? Of course I know he doesn't eat them :sarcastic: Just wondering because my Mr. Wilson doesn't like small dogs either. I use to take him to the dog park but stopped because he seemed to be drawn to the small dogs. I think he saw them as prey otherwise I don't have any explanation for it.

OP
robramirez007

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
No, Hank is a friendly bully. He gets along with every dog we've came across. My neighbors smaller dogs tend to run circles around him and Hank just stands there watching them.. Probably thinking WTF are you doing? ? haha....

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hank looks mighty handsome in his new collar! Does Hank not like small dogs? Of course I know he doesn't eat them :sarcastic: Just wondering because my Mr. Wilson doesn't like small dogs either. I use to take him to the dog park but stopped because he seemed to be drawn to the small dogs. I think he saw them as prey otherwise I don't have any explanation for it.

My mom has a maltese and a boxer. The maltese hates Brutus b/c Brutus swats him, runs and jumps on him trys to lay on him totally dominating him! The boxer and Brutus play great! Only llittle dogs as well Brutus thinks he is the man!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He looks like a bruiser now! LOL But I bet he's a big softee. I've always wanted to get one similar to that for Tank :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
AAwwwww ... no way does he eat small dogs ...... kittys maybe .... but definitely not small dogs!! :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.