Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Our new rescue puppy IMG_3906.jpgIMG_3907.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION]

OMG I am so so happy!!! I thought that is what you might be doing.....so do you have him home?????
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy birthday Sarge! Sarge is [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] 's Libby's brother to those who did nit know. Thank you soooooo much for giving him the best birthday ever [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] , a forever family!!! I have a special thing for Sarge, because I think my Pookie is giing to look just like him :heart::heart::heart:. Big hugs to you and [MENTION=4471]Gunnys Mom[/MENTION] for opening your heart to him :heart:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Gracie, not for sure how much he weighs but he was shy and timid when we picked him up on the ride back from Georgia he was terrorizing everyone in the van. He is a sweet boy and needs some work but that will come in time. he is a year old today.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Tom and Connie...this is fate. Sarge needed you and you need him. Personally I think Gunny helped lead him into your lives. I think Gunny made sure you found us at EBN...we got to know all of you and when Gunny left you, we realized how important you all were to us. Then enter our "Hero" David..and fate happened. He will soon be part of the family..just like Gunny wanted. Give him a big :hug: from us! :D

Ohhh and :birthday: Sarge!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tom and Connie...this is fate. Sarge needed you and you need him. Personally I think Gunny helped lead him into your lives. I think Gunny made sure you found us at EBN...we got to know all of you and when Gunny left you, we realized how important you all were to us. Then enter our "Hero" David..and fate happened. He will soon be part of the family..just like Gunny wanted. Give him a big :hug: from us! :D

I agree, it was fate :heart:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

O you just wait till you hear the ride home story. I told Connie to tell Tom to blog it. I am dying laughing. Sarge was meant for them for sure....Gunny is already coming out in him!!!! :) I am crying I am so happy!!! Thank You Again Lisa!!! I already said this but I am saying it again! O
Lisa if it wasn't for you this would have NEVER happened...No Sarge, No Gunny, and I dunno where Tom would be right now if it was for EBN and all of our support!!! You should feel DAMN Good!!!

Thanks You [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] :heart: you have a special place in my heart forever and always. You really are a hero!!

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Had a chance to talk to Davidh and is a great guy he helped me to take this baby home and we are forever greatfull, again Thanks David and everyone from EBN.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Congrats on Sarge and happy birthday to him... Looking forward to many updates as he settles in with you all.

Great to here you got another bully I figured that would be very hard but best thing for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We've been anxiously awaiting to hear about this! Happy Birthday Sarge and Libby! What a wonderful birthday present....all the way around. It's kismet! This was meant to be. Sarge has been waiting for the perfect fur-ever home and I really think this was meant to be. Gunny will be forever missed, but you have so much love to give! Gunny is in heaven smiling. I have a feeling only good things are in your future. Not only for you and Connie, but for Sarge and EBN. This is why we are here. This is what fuels EBN. This is what brings joy to [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]!

I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that love drives a person and I also believe that love conquers all. So, welcome home Sarge. You have a wonderful family waiting to smother you with love. You have a larger family at EBN anxious to see you flourish and explore the world. You have a brother up in heaven who loves his daddy and mommy and has sent you to look after them. You have a purpose Sarge. You have a home. Much love to all those involved!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Cooper11, but truly the members here are the glue that holds this place together, without you guys, we would just be another site in cyberspace. It is the hearts of all of our members, and most of all the support we give one another in times of need, that is what makes EBN a special place, it is not I.... I was just the lucky one who found all of you! Or you found me! Or we found each other for the common bond, we love our bullies :heart:

I cannot wait to hear your story about the trip home [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how wonderful. this is awsome news. and yes i have thought that gunny would lead you to another bully. its interesting how one thing passes and another comes to help fill the hole left. gunny will not be forgotten but the love you have to give needs another home and i am so happy that you have found sarge. much love and happiness to you and connie.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
This is the greatest news! I'm so glad Sarge will have a loving home and that you will have a bully to give love to. Can't wait to hear the details. :birthday: Sarge!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.