Sarge

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I wish you all could see the huge smile across my face right now. The word fate is thrown around an awful lot, but believe me, this case is a perfect example. In my personal experience, the best way to fill a big ole hole in the heart, is to fill it with someone else to love, in your case "Sarge" happy birthday my new friend.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow! Words cant express how happy I am for you, Connie, and Sarge. You are amazing people for taking him in and giving him a forever home! Happy Birthday Sarge! Congrats to you!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Tom @gunnyboy and Connie @Gunnys Mom, I can not express how happy I am for you two to have Sarge in your life. As we all know he will never replace Gunny, as no one ever will. but he will find a place in your heart all the same. He has been waiting on both of you for a long time. He has been waiting for a good fur-ever home, but it was not the right time for him to go until now. He will need some work to come out of his shell, but who better to do that than you two. He will blossom out into the beautiful bully he was meant to be in no time, I'm sure of it. May God Bless you two for taking him in and giving him the love he so deserves. I look forward in seeing pics of him maturing, and the stories that you will have of his life with you two. Again thank you so very much for taking him and giving him a second lease on life. You two are the true Hero's in this story.

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
So glad to see sarge gettin his forever home on his birthday. I've been feeling so bad that Libby got a home but he hadn't found his home till now!! We've had Libby goin on 3 months and she still cowards down and hates going back in that nasty crate, we have to carry and put her in it :(. What's cool is they have almost the same exact markings except Libby has the black mask! Congrats if he's anything like Libby Lou he will have ur heart, well by know lol!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Wow this is so great! Congrats to you and Sarge! He is a cutie!

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
That's Awesome!! And yes as mentioned above he can't take Gunnys place no one can but Sarge can help mend your broken heart! And yes we def need more pics lol!! So happy he found his new furr ever home. :)

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Oh wow! This is amazing news, I am so happy for all of you!!! Welcome home Sarge, you have amazing pawrents now! And happy belated birthday too!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So happy that Sarge found you and you both found Sarge! I know Gunny helped you find each other and now his journey is complete!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So, so handsome....

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wonderful news! Congratulations to all!

Most Reactions

Members online