Sarge

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so thrilled for both you two, and Sarge. :birthday: to Sarge, and thank you for giving Sarge a start on his new life in his forever home!! :heart:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I am so happy for you and Connie and Sarge! I've a believer in fate and Sarge was meant to come to your home and only could do so with the passing of Gunny. He's a beautiful boy and how neat is that that it was Sarge's birthday when you picked him up. I know your heart still needs to heal and that it will do with time. :heart: What a perfect name Sarge has, so fitting!!! :heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Sarge is a lucky, lucky boy. I know he's going to bring you both (and us, because we get to hear about it!) much joy and much happiness.

I know that Gunny is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, delighted that you have found a new friend and family member. Pack animals are like that, yanno?

:bully:CONGRATS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARGE! Welcome to your awesome, fabulous new life!:bully:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Congrats on getting Sarge and making a forever home for him. I hope you have many years together. :)

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Congrats Tom & Connie!!!!!! I am soooo happy that Sarge came into your life!!! I cant wait to hear stories about him and his puppy moments, he is beauitful!!!! Post more pics when you can!!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] took the words right out of my mouth. So happy for all of you!!! :luv:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I am so happy for you all, I can barely find the words. Everyone is right, this was meant to be. Everyone is also right about this being an absolutely amazing community.

We (I) need details!! and pictures! More pictures! (did I mention we need pictures? :) )

Happy Birthday Sarge! Welcome to your new life :)

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Oh my gosh! What a bittersweet moment, I know nothing will replace Gunny, it's so great that you found another place in your heart for Sarge! Congratulations and HaPpY BiRtHdAy Sarge :D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I am so happy for you all, I can barely find the words. Everyone is right, this was meant to be. Everyone is also right about this being an absolutely amazing community.

We (I) need details!! and pictures! More pictures! (did I mention we need pictures? :) )

Happy Birthday Sarge! Welcome to your new life :)

Exactly what she said! (At work right now so can't type much. :D)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
What an amazing event! :happydance: Congratulations Tom and Connie! Everyone said it great above....and I can't wait to read about the adventures of Sarge! Gunny is certainly looking down and watching over you.
And :birthday: Sarge!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Late as always but OMG I am SO happy for you and Connie! This is so wonderful and really the proof of how awesome this community and the people in it are. Have seen many forums, some awful, some ok BUT what sets this place above the rest is how close we all are and how we pull together when needed. This place really is a support and family. I am sure Sarge is learning how lucky he is to have been brought to your family this way. And that name, talk about fitting in.... :heart:!!!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Congratulations to all of you..It was fate that did all this. Cant wait to hear stories. Happy Birthday Sarge

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Oh my heavy heart has been uplifted! I'm so happy that you have opened your home to help a bully in need Thank you! What a great birthday gift that is for Sarge - Sending Happy Birthday Bully Hugs!! I can't wait to get to know him and share your joy. I'm sure Gunny is happy that you are not alone!

*Big Smiles*

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.