Don't Ya Hate It...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I detest easter grass! I don't know why we keep using it in easter baskets because I end up picking the stuff up for weeks afterwards! Bre hates it too...

(On a sidenote...you can see how nice her neck looks now! This was the side where she had the drains and the most sutures)

EasterDay2012044.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
My mom still gives me and hubby easter baskets lol and the dogs and she still puts the grass stuff and I left all the baskets at her house and took just the goodies...lol Brutus eats everything and that doesnt look easy to come out the other end!! :bang:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I agree! Someone needs to come up with something different for those baskets......but she does wear it good :yes: Glad too see she's doing good:luv:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That is a major improvement! You'd never know there were any stitches there. I don't do Easter baskets anymore as my kids are all adults and still no grandchildren for me.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Her neck looks fantastic, and my guess is your going to have some colorful :poo: to pick up :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Great point [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION].... Makes the Doody Pick Up much more interesting that's for sure......

Bre looks fantastic! :heart: I just love our sweet ol' EBs around here.....

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She was a good girl and didn't eat it. LOL The problem is that she was patiently laying down hoping one of the girls would take pity on her and give her some candy...it backfired because she layed on top of a pile of easter grass, hence the easter grass stuck to her jowels. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... she healed up really quick and it looks great. How is she doing?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online