Three If A Kind

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yes. Like [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I'm dying to know what lens. My photographer daughter just spent four grand on a flippin' camera, so regardless of what it costs, I'll be in AWE. You should see the cheap POS I use to take pics. Shameful.

OP
LittleTino

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
Thanks everyone! We had a lot of fun yesterday and Attie is wiped out today. Just sunning himself on the porch.

Oh, and what lens are you using?

It's a Nikon 200mm f/2.0 VR. I bought it used this week and am guessing it will take a month or so before the pain in my stomach goes away :). But the results are dulling it. It's the big one attached to the camera in the middle.

Family Portrait by Littletino, on Flickr

Big, heavy (right around 6.5lbs), and expensive. Very, very impractical and specialized for indoor sports and portraits. I bought it for the later.

100 Lashes by Littletino, on Flickr

Zoomed in @ 100%

100 Lashes (100%) by Littletino, on Flickr

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
THose are amazing pictures...Thanks for sharing..They are alll sooooooo cuuuuuuuute :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I got a Nikon 3100 for Christmas and still trying to learn how to use it! I have the lens it comes with and got a 300mm camera for Christmas as well. I love that lens I'm already wanting to get some more but can't afford the really expensive ones right now since we are planning a wedding for aug!

Those are awesome pics!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Great pics .... !!!!!! :up:

Staff online

Members online