miss sarah walking

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
She will do anything for her mommy!! Good job, Sarah!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwwwww Sandy that just warmed my heart seeing Sarah walk. I don't think I realized how much of a limp she had. Bless her heart! She looks so pretty. :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv; what a trooper..... sweet girl! I never noticed how red she was, her pictures in your avatar she seems more fawn

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
sarahs leg is broken and has been 5 years. happened with the previous owner and they just left it to heal like it was. she hurt it again december and had xrays n found out its been broken all this time. she tries though for mommie :luv:

awww, bless her heart!!! :luv:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
She is a brave girl. :)

Hopefully the vet recommended something for her leg. I'm glad she has you now.
yes sarah is getting laser therapy on her leg. has had 6 treatments and goes now for her monthly regimen. it really helped her and i highly recommend it.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Sandra woke up Bea and Bo this morning with her "talk to Sarah voice". They're all like, "Where's the lady? Where's the lady? We want pets. We want pets!"

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I saw this yesterday on my phone! So glad all is going well! She is trying to make momma proud and succeeded! :) Go Sarah! She is a trooper! :hug:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
yes sarah is getting laser therapy on her leg. has had 6 treatments and goes now for her monthly regimen. it really helped her and i highly recommend it.

That's so good to hear. Was afraid that there was permanent damage and there was nothing that we can do. :)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Bless her and bless you for loving her and doing every and anything to help her.

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] :heart: sorry I just got on today so I didn't see this yesterday! :heart: awwww i :heart: Sarah......She is such a pretty bully. Your avatar doesn't even look like her. She looks more fawn in that pic than red.

Also so nice to a have a voice to go with the face!!!!! :rofl: I love your accent!!!! I totally pictured you as a very soft spoken lady and boy was I wrong. You sound like you have some spunk to you! :heart: My Momma Bear!!

Good Job Sarah!!! I like that she got off the road and went in the grass when she was going to stop! hehe

C

Cooper11

:luv; what a trooper..... sweet girl! I never noticed how red she was, her pictures in your avatar she seems more fawn

Great minds think alike :blink: I said the same thing about her color before I read your comment!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online