Video of Cooper being a chicken

C

Cooper11

I tried to get it on video again of him being afraid of the mysterious deck furniture that appeared out of nowhere but he wasn't growling anymore he was more just afraid! As you will see in these videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u_-Ss9ITIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ald0RneqSF0

@ChanelnBrutus @gunnyboy @Gunnys Mom @2BullyMama @bulliemommi @cowsmom @JeannieCO

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
My guy is the same way with anything new and out of the ordinary. They just have to warm up to them. My guys is very treat motivated so I put treats near the scary things and he finds out they aren't so bad after all. I know Cooper's diet has been limited, but you might try putting a favorite (like a pop tart LOL) close to them, maybe a little closer each day, until eventually the treats are on the chairs or Cooper is no longer afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
ahhh Gunny would have loved to teach Cooper the ropes, What a sweetheart, Good thing I dont live near you, I would steal him. Ya better keep an eye on that boy.

OP
C

Cooper11

My guy is the same way with anything new and out of the ordinary. They just have to warm up to them. My guys is very treat motivated so I put treats near the scary things and he finds out they aren't so bad after all. I know Cooper's diet has been limited, but you might try putting a favorite (like a pop tart LOL) close to them, maybe a little closer each day, until eventually the treats are on the chairs or Cooper is no longer afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL! No Coop is just a chicken!! He is already getting use to the furniture and he will walk down to the yard now! The first day he was scared sh**less! I couldn't anything but laugh. He freaks out when the hamper isn't in the closet....he runs and hides under the bed....he use to pee too!!!! Cooper use to be treat motivated and then his food was limited and didn't get any treats. Now thanks to my girl [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] (shout out # 50 lol) his treats are pieces of apples, cucumber, and frozen green beans...the apples and cucmber are his fave!!! And he now will come when I say the "T" word! But as far as anything helping him not be scared...it is hopeless! LOL

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] Yes My mom and I have no life! She was over at my house we were on EBN....She left and went home and we were on EBN......at 1:00 a.m. we were on EBN......2:00 a.m. yes we again were on EBN....Not only were we on EBN but we were the only ones talking and to each other! :blink: I think we need help....It is now 3:00 and yes I am on EBN....Vicki?? Dunno she is probably awake but not on...... I am on because I am doing laundry and cleaning because we are leaving at 8:00 A.M. to go out of town.....I still have not packed, still cleaning, petting Cooper, and I was on EBN most the day until I had to run errands.... so you would think that when I got home I would get the stuff done that I needed to do....Nope got on Ebn....Finally got lots done and sit down at 3 to finish my book work and guess what I had to get on EBN first!!! Ugh!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ......This is going to be the death of me!!! I guess at least I will go thinking and seeing bullies!!! :blink:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
wicked cute video!! Guinness is the same way, with EVERYTHING new, doesn't matter how small or how big.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Our little OCD bullies... you can't do sudden changes

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.