Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am TRYING to be better about taking photos lately, I have been soooo bad.

Here is some I shot this week, I just had to keep my camera laying out! lol Pookie Bear is starting the teenage phase, and he is quite a stinker. You can probably tell by his pictures what a handful he is! I can barely walk through the house, he is always walking between my legs while tugging on my socks, robe, pants....!!!! Tidus in his "kingdom" ..... Mandy is guarding her ball, and she is just so gorgeous. I think I got a toofie shot of her in there too! Yuna is expecting in a couple of weeks so she is getting quite lazy. She just wants to hang out in her bed. I can barely get her to go out even for potty. She just wants to snooze!

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3659-1.jpg

IMG_3655-1.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Beautiful pics...I have to keep my camera out too to even remember to take pics..

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
so precious! i love the look when you're standing right over them and they look up at you...so so cute!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
thanx for the pix... Pookie is really growing fast. All great pix and I love your landscaping. ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
AWWWW makes me want to see them all again. :luv: Emma sure looks like her Daddy Tidus! It's great to see your brood Lisa!!! Now how about some pics of the skin kids. :begging:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Mandy is gorgeous! and, Pookie has some HUGE paws and a beautiful face. Yuna looks a little like Nitschke in that picture, how she has her head tilted and her coloring (ears mostly).

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great pics and Pookie Bear is such a cutie.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
All of them are beautiful! Pookie is so dang cute.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh they are soooo cuuuute! Thats one crew of cuties you have! These pictures makes me so happy! Love seeing all these bullies together with pals around!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.