Got pics of Bear for you, been too long!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
SO Bear has an update. He is a certified nut. I have started calling him "dippy dot" Because he is dippy and because he has a couple of black dots on his fur where my hair dye dripped on him and he wouldn't get out of my way!!! :bully: He has patches of fur missing again, this happened back in fall as well, we think it has to do with allergies but he is on an antibiotic again and special shampoo. His poor face is RED from the pollen, he stratches his head constantly and has made his nose bleed poor thing. Otherwise he is doing great and he and the baby (5 months already!!) are inseparable, lol. And I got some photos of the nerd and Easter pics of my Skin kids to share. I miss everyone!!! and the bullies!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And specifically for [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] :D

Bear and "his" baby lol

Whenever I feed the baby, Bear crawls on me or her, usually his big head is in her lap

Just the skin kids:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well welcome back!!!!! At least you know the routine well enough to know you need pics. ;) By the way I LOVE the baby pics with Bear. I love all of them actually. Good to have you back, now dont leave us again. Good to see you are doing well.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hey there! Welll Bear is just such a cutie...Your children are beautiful. Loves the pictures of bear and his little sister

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sweet... Bear loves his sister! beautiful family!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures, beautiful kids! Nothing better than bullys and babies together :) I can't believe how much Bear has filled out, he's turning into a man LOL

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Both Bear and your skin kids are adorable! Love the pictures of Bear with the baby :) Nothing cuter than bullies and babies.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks for my Bear butt photo. I miss him! Orion has major tude lately....how about her partner in crime?

Members online

No members online now.