Need caption for this????

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
We actually have a truck that goes around in the mornings and sells stuff like hot dogs and stuff...I don't know why you would want a hot dog in the morning but hey......Not in the town I live in but the town I use to work at......I use to work at a car mechanic place as a receptionist and let me tell you I would NEVER by anything off that truck!!! But our guys did I don't know how they survived with eating the food that came of that beater of a truck! :barf:

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]...My husband loves hot dogs. I don't know why. Must be a guy thing. I myself like them once in a while but they just sit in my stomach and don't want to move. Yeah, I agree about not wanting one in the morning. All we get here is an ice cream truck and all he plays is Christmas music! :laugh: before that he had a valley girl saying, "Hello!" over and over.

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11...My husband loves hot dogs. I don't know why. Must be a guy thing. I myself like them once in a while but they just sit in my stomach and don't want to move. Yeah, I agree about not wanting one in the morning. All we get here is an ice cream truck and all he plays is Christmas music! :laugh: before that he had a valley girl saying, "Hello!" over and over.

:rofl: OMG funny!!!! I would love to see your ice cream truck!!! We live in a small town of a little over 1000 so randomly we will get the ice cream "van" that drives around playing the cool ice cream truck music.....kinda looks like a child predator to me....I let my kids get stuff but I am very leery about it..... Here in hickville :redneck: we have some winners!!!! Very safe town where you really don't have to lock your doors and every one know everyone and their business......but you get those few stragglers here and there that make you want to grab your kids and run....... like out paper boy or I should say paper man that looks like a rat and drives a LOUD beater car!!!

O and I would die to hear the valley girl ice cream truck!!!! lol

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
before that he had a valley girl saying, "Hello!" over and over.

I HATE that truck! We have 2 ice cream trucks that drive around. One plays the goofy music that gets stuck in your head and the other one is the Hello! truck.

But anyway, it was the catering truck that I had in mind when I said hot dogs. During the summer we also have a guy who walks around with a pushcart ringing a bell. You wouldn't believe how much business he gets.

BoneHat

Jan 2, 2012
Los Angeles (Glendale)
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
Is there such a thing as a hot dog truck? That'd be so cool. When I was a kid there use to be a pie truck/van. The driver was sweet on my mum and he use to give her free pies.

In L.A. there is such a truck.

http://dogtowndog.com/menu.html

The food truck craze here was big in 2010. It's still going but not as hard as back then. I've had the Spicy Angeleno. Quite good.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
"I said NO PICTURES!"

what a giggle that gave me lol i hope she didn't get her head stuck in the cushions.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] I love hotdogs!! In fact during one of my many pregnancies (lol) all I wanted was hotdogs. We would go to a BBQ and the people would have brisquet or Kabobs and I just wanted my 99 cent hotdogs with relish and mustard. I was a very cheap date back then!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:scared: I can't watch! :scared:

Most Reactions