houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
hes at 10 wks going for 11

20120321_222305.jpg

20120323_211743.jpg

20120326_212241.jpg

20120322_225323.jpg

im feeding him candae right now, is there any other out there thats good? candae cost is toomuch. lol:begging:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
He is sooo cute! As far as food Im not too familiar with Canadie...There is a forum for Nutrition and it has food recommendations listed by rating. THe good foods that contain good ingredients are pretty pricey. Some bullies develop food/enviromental allergies as well. It does pay off b/c a healthy bully starts with a good food/diet. At his age you could put him on all stages. But def take a look at the food recomendations

C

Cooper11

OMG he is so cute!!! :hmm: ...... I think he made need therapy in the future if you keep putting pink hello kitty sock on him! :ROFL: Identity crisis in the making! :)

But I have 2 say he looks adorable in pink! And that is my fave pic!!! Love it when bullys are knocked out cold laying on their backs! They do grow so so fast.... Cooper was 4 lbs at 7 weeks or so and Gracie was 6......they gained about 2 lbs a week! Snuggle that little guy you will miss being able to hold him and carry him around everywhere!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
There's nothing in the universe cuter than an EB Puppy. Nothing.

Welcome aboard.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and let me say your baby is so cute. I love the picture with the little baby socks :luv: Good dog food is a must if you want a healthy bully so I'm sorry I can't recommend anything that is low cost. Most of the better brands have better ingredients so that will mean they cost more. You don't want your beautiful baby to eat a lot of fillers that's in the food to replace some of the meat, chicken or fish content. Check out the food ratings on this site. Someone should be along to help you with the proper puppy nutrition ABC's. Mine are now over 3 years old and I've been through a lot of dog foods and one of my bullies has a lot of allergy issues and after some tests were done I now have him on a grain free food. So hopefully your Major will get on the right food and make sure if you do change his food that you make the transition gradually because bulldogs have sensitive tummies and you don't want runny poop, vomiting or allergic reactions. Glad you're here because it's the best place for a new bully owner to be!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Welcome. Love the pics! Honestly, as everyone has already said, better food cost more but saves in so many other ways. I feed Raven Merrick's B4 Grain. Also the better foods they tend to eat less because they lack all the crappy fillers. Good luck chosing the best food for your baby and your budget.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
puppy tummy!!! SO CUTE!!!! As for foods..... canidae is a pretty good food. At least it was, it is up in the air now. They changed their formula a couple years ago and many didnt like it after. As for price, when I fed it here it wasnt much compared to the eukanuba I was feeding already that was total crap. In fact I remember it being about the same price I think? You can shop prices but do it with a decent food to begin with. Dont go cheap on their food, it is their lifeline really. Go from the recommended list like others have said. They say you should NOT go lower than 3 stars ever but preferably would go 4 stars or higher on that list. Welcome to the world of trying to find the perfect food. lol. Maybe buying online will get you better prices too? petflow has some decent prices and some have found that it is cheaper there than their reg feed stores. Might wanna look into it. There should be an ad in the 2nd box of this post that has the savings link for ebn. If you are interested. :)

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
this is what i am feeding him,Canidae Dry Dog Food for All Life Stages, chicken turkey lamb and fish. I tried to check see if they are grain free but cant find it on there, any one familiar with this one? thanks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online