Howard at 11 weeks!

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
attachment.php
Here are some pictures of Howard today. He is a little over 11 weeks old and weighs 19 pounds up from 8 when we got him at 6 weeks. He's growing so fast! I love how he looks in the grass or just relaxing on our patio. And of course there is one of him and his sister Lucy!IMG_6412.jpgIMG_6415.jpgIMG_6420.jpgIMG_6428.jpgIMG_6432.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Tell Watson we said thank you! Howard is getting more freckles everyday. You should see his tummy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He's got some freckles!! love the pic of him in the gras with the tilted head.

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
We are lucky we got the freckle gene. Wonder if it is dominant or recessive.:D
I'm not sure! Maybe someone with a little more bully genetics knowledge can chime in. I didn't know he'd be so freckled when I got him - his white areas were solid white. But everyday more freckles appear and they get darker and darker :-) Love it :luv: Funny - the first time I went on this site after getting Howard I saw pictures of Watson and I thought - wow I love all his spots. And then Howie ends up getting them!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
:happydance: :happydance:

I'm not sure! Maybe someone with a little more bully genetics knowledge can chime in. I didn't know he'd be so freckled when I got him - his white areas were solid white. But everyday more freckles appear and they get darker and darker :-) Love it :luv: Funny - the first time I went on this site after getting Howard I saw pictures of Watson and I thought - wow I love all his spots. And then Howie ends up getting them!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4408]Howardsmom[/MENTION] Oh he is adorable! He has such cute spots! :) Thanks for sharing these!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Howard is sure growing up to be a good looking boy! He always has the cutest expression and his cute ears always seem to be perky with curiosity.:luv:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
aww he is adorable

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.