Happy Easter from Mr Aldo

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Aldo agreed to wearing pink rabbit ears when I read all the wonderful comments from all of his admirers' in my other post. He changed his mind mid-session and I had to tell him once you agree to something you cannot take it back. As you can see he wasn't very happy, but since I am boss he had no choice but to live through it.. Poor guy.. we love you guys and we hope you have a great Easter!
-Ana, Aldo and Katara

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
He is the most beautiful dog. I keep showing my fiancé his photos because we are both in love with him!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Those photos are wonderful ... I especially LOVE that last one!!! :luv:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Okay so I know you were talking about me b/c I am obsessed with him! I seriously cant stand how cute he is!!!I love his pictures with his bunny ears and the face says it all. Look at the 2nd picture thats what the future holds right there!!! :love: :love: :love: Aldo! You can ship him to Jersey anytime you want! LOL

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
You know how much I love these photos!!! God I love Aldo.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great pictures. They are all sweet!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I wonder if the person who sold you Aldo is kicking him/herself right now. He's such a prize!!! :luv: and your picture taking is super duper :photo: :cool2:

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
Love!!! The picture wouldn't be as good if he was fine with it! Too precious! I love Katara in the background, she must be gitty inside because she doesn't have to wear the bunny ears :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What sweet photos...... Alana is a great little girl -- you have a wonderful family. Now, you need to get Aldo with his rabbit teeth showing and the ears on... it has calendar/commercial written all over it :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.