I just have to brag.. again.. I know I know, I'm sorry

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
What beautiful babies you have!!! Penny's teeth did that...the bunny teeth to now a full underbite...lol

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
LMAO.... love them.... the rabbit teeth are too funny
I know, those rabbit teeth crack me up! and they are getting even worse as he gets older! poor baby!

pretty babies!
Thank you so much!

That's a great pic of them, they are just too cute.
Thank you David, I'm proud of them :)

You have EVERY right to brag, they are so stinken cute, rabbit teeth and all. :luv:
lol! Thank you Kelly

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
that is such a beautiful picture of the two. I think aldo is stealing katara's food since he is wider.
Aldo is just wider, they eat the same amount. I am thinking about increasing Katara's amount but she had the bad aspiration episode so I might wait a little longer.

omg.
@laurendoodler

Back Off!!! :shout: Aldo is Mine!!!!!! :cursing: :)
:bully:

I totally agree....in fact I think I should come on over and save you from cuteness overload @acarabias
Any time, just make sure you bring Lucy when you visit! :luv:

You better be glad you live so far away from me. I'd be over in the night to steal Aldo in a heartbeat.
You can take him on a temporary basis, train him then send him back... :p I'll be waiting for my perfect baby!

C

Cooper11

O I will take him and train him....... I promise I will send him back.....I swear! :whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So CUUUUUUTE!!!!! And now I want to know what piece of food you were holding over your head for them to be staring so intently. It could only be food to get not one ... BUT ... two bulldogs undivided attention!!! :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] - yeah right. As if I have THAT kind of power! I'm still working on the "perfect baby" over here.....!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online