Bulldog and Kitten

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That was just SO cute ... although I'm not sure Simon was really playing fair during some of that!!! LOL

OP
canis

canis

Feb 24, 2012
Bruce County, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Lizzy
That was just SO cute ... although I'm not sure Simon was really playing fair during some of that!!! LOL

Simon has many explicative nicknames. Remember Steve Martin's dog's name in "The JerK"? He is the most stubborn and bravest cat I've ever encountered. He's not mean, but he is the most ornery animal...a real instigator, and sneeeeeeeeeeeeaky...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Simon has many explicative nicknames. Remember Steve Martin's dog's name in "The JerK"? He is the most stubborn and bravest cat I've ever encountered. He's not mean, but he is the most ornery animal...a real instigator, and sneeeeeeeeeeeeaky...

I guessed the sneeeeeeeaky part from the suprise attack off the top of the couch!!! I think Simon believes himself to be a Ninja-Kitty!! :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think that is one of the most entertaining videos we have had on EBN... Thanx so much for sharing it. :heart: them both!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.