Cuddle time with Kain

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I usually never post photos of myself but were all friends right <lol> Poor guy is on and off fever so he got extra special rest without walking etc to help heal any issues.

We even let him cuddle extra, ahh who am I trying to kid, this is is normal nightly routine :lmao:

I'm thinking we may have to stop the invitation up on the couch as he will always go with someone instead of alone on his bed with our yorkie, I'm thinking 22 lbs now is ok but what about 50 lbs or more? I better crack the whip and make sure we all slow down and change what were creating here :ROFL:

Anyone else have crazy attached sleep habits when your home with your bullys? Would love to see the pictures added to the thread.

IMG_6612 by Vince0000, on Flickr

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I would always rock Gracie Mae to sleep.....but now she weighs 46 pounds at 7 months and she does not want to be rocked.:cry: Kain looks like he really likes to cuddle:yes: I wish Gracie still wanted too:) Love the picture...he is just too cute:smoochwink:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Well ... Chunk is no longer allowed on the couch but while I was pregnant, this is how he laid because he couldn't lay on my belly like he loved ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332151663.535256.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332151663.535256.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 114
OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
LOL, to think they were so small one day hey. He looks like he's trying to be light also :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
LOL, to think they were so small one day hey. He looks like he's trying to be light also :)

:) he learned how to not get kicked off the couch after hurting me a few times. Lol. I didn't have him when he was little unfortunately but the girl who did definitely cuddled with him lots! He's a big baby. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great picture and moment..... my boy was 56-58 lbs and he always slept with/on me

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Awww what a cute picture :) Delilah sleeps with me in bed every night. She snuggles up to me and snorts in my face before she goes to sleep, lol.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Stop kidding yourself .......... that is NEVER gonna stop unless Kain decides to .... you are SO hooked on bully cuddles!!!! :hahaha:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.