Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can anyone guess what's wrong with this picture? :laugh:

IMG_1539.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Jack is in Emmas bed..That is too cute.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thats a great picture! Emma is looking around like Okay where am I supposed to lay! And big Jack is laying in the little pink bed! Ughh that is priceless!!!! They are all gorgeous!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She says it's nice that her girlie touch has rubbed off on them but come on!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She was in the pink bed Wilson's in and Jack was resting in his crate. Then I was on here and heard a slight whimper, turned to look and Emma was just standing there cause Wilson kicked her out of HER bed, lol.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She was in the pink bed Wilson's in and Jack was resting in his crate. Then I was on here and heard a slight whimper, turned to look and Emma was just standing there cause Wilson kicked her out of HER bed, lol.

That explains to look on Wilsons Face...He is like hahahaha im in your bed and you cant do anything about it! bahahahha

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes..they won't be in there long. Emma has been sharpening her teeth for a reason. Pink thingy thieves!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my wilson better hide his "boys" or emma show him girl power:yes: i dont think she will be bedless for long. thats a great pic [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

C

Cooper11

Problem: Emma doesn't have a bed!!! WTH!!!! :) Pink is so Wilsons color! Gracie does this same thing to my moms shih tzu bed and it is the funniest site seeing a big tubba whubba in that tiny bed! Wilson looks to cute! Is your other dog in bed too...can't tell if it is a bed or toy! Maybe Emma sent them both to their beds, looks like she is supervising! :)

Nevermind I blew the pic up and I thinking your non bully is in a bed too....Why does Emma get 2 beds!? I think Wilson is trying to tell you something. Like she gets everything and he gets nothing! :) Awesome pic.....glad you captured that moment before they decided to move. Coop always moves or stops what he is doing when i get the camera out!

Last edited:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Wilson and Jack learned that if they sit on Emma's bed, she can't get to their sacks...smart boys!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online