#1 Allergy problem

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We will get the results back from Vegas's allergy test this week, although I am 95% positive it is not his food he is on, I am 100% it is environmental. Here ares some shots of him outside. He has to sniff everything trees, flowers, mulch etc..., He walks with his nose down to the ground and sniffs or snorts like a pig.

SAM_2180.jpg

SAM_2183.jpg

Me---VEGAS!!!!! Get your nose out of those pollen filled flowers!!!!!!

Vegas----Who ME???????
SAM_2185.jpg

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
As you can see in the pictures, we have a typical Florida backyard, grass, sand, weeds...and it has been so dry that everything is just filled with pollen right now, even our cars are covered in pollen.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I cannot wait to see what the results are! Love the Who Me picture! Lol

I wish there was a magic BEAN we could give all the allergy bullies! I hope someday there will be...

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I'm starting to think you were right about the pollen giving Bubba the hives! I don't know how long the other food takes to get out of his system but..he had hives for about 4 days after I stopped the new food. He has also developed some hot spots that I am sure is from the pollen allergies also. Uuggh! Feet are so red!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I LOVE that last pic. He is so damn kissable!!!!! I am very curious to see what the test says too. Hoping it will come back with some ideas that will help aside from the pollen.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It will be nice to get the results back so you will know. Enjoyed the pics, especially the last one. Vegas is too cute.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ughhh omg [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Brutus does the same thing! Nose on ground and sniffing...lol OMG But I love me some Vegas pictures...hope all goes well with the tests!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
there's my little smoochy boy!!! I love me some Vegas!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw vegas is so wonderful. sarah is the same though not as bad but she does have to sniff stuff. will be interested in the results to.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@KMARINO I'm starting to think you were right about the pollen giving Bubba the hives! I don't know how long the other food takes to get out of his system but..he had hives for about 4 days after I stopped the new food. He has also developed some hot spots that I am sure is from the pollen allergies also. Uuggh! Feet are so red!
sarah had hives for like 4 days really bad when it rained and no sunshine in site. had to break down and give her pred. so could be environmental. are you going to have him tested maybe ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom seriously thinking about it!
its gives you such a good place to start. im glad i had sarah done but then hm with all her food allergies i kinda wished id stayed in the dark. :ROFL:
naw seriously i would do it. bubba is to cute to have problems:yes:
love his wrinkles

Most Reactions