Gracie's first walk did NOT go so well.....

C

Cooper11

18609d1331948839-gracies-first-walk-did-not-go-so-well-img_0433.jpg
So my little sister and I took Gracie, Cooper, Griffen (non bully),and the kids for a short walk today. This is Gracie's first walk to we didn't go to far. Maybe 2 blocks or so...I mean 4 altogether if you count the way back. O heck she walked 2 blocks because on the way back she gave up and Dayton got booted out of his stroller! :ROFL: We were quite embarassed but really truly believe Gracie wasn't and she could care less what people thought! [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] :hahaha: The pics of her standing the length of the stroller is how she was the whole way back and then she got comfy when we got to the yard!

IMG_0431.jpgIMG_0432.jpgIMG_0433.jpgIMG_0434.jpgIMG_0435.jpgIMG_0436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny, I love it, she is too cute and no dummy, why walk when you can ride. :D

OP
C

Cooper11

Yesterday Coop met his one of many girlfriends...she is a little young yet. They played for an hour!

IMG_0411.jpgIMG_0412.jpgIMG_0414.jpgIMG_0417.jpgIMG_0418.jpgIMG_0419.jpg

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Gracie looks so cute in the stroller! Coop is adorabull! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] You are such a good sister to Gracie!! I know she loves you and appreciates all of the time you spend with her taking her on walks with Coop.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
You forgot to mention she didn't want to go with you! She ran from you and hid in her kennel!! She was looking at you like.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::hellno:

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

Gracie looks so cute in the stroller! Coop is adorabull! @Cooper11 You are such a good sister to Gracie!! I know she loves you and appreciates all of the time you spend with her taking her on walks with Coop.
\

So funny you say this. Gracie is a BIG mommies girl. I went to go get her and my mom just got home and was getting ready to go somewhere with my stepdad. Gracie was sitting by the door when I got there cuz she knew my mom was going to be leaving. So i grabbed her harness and told my mom i was taking her. Gracie ran and sqeezed under the table and sat there stuck...we got her out and she ran and pouted in the kennel. She did NOT want to go with me. When we got outside she was all snuggled up to my moms leg and I had to drag her. In the she gave me her rear and looked at the door the whole way. She still pouted in the house and when my little sister came she was a little better. I didn't think i would be able to take 2 bullies, nmy brussels, and 2 kids without help...lol When I went to pick her up my mom said NO!! She doesn't want to go..I told her she needs to walk its good for her my mom tried talking me out of it and taking her tomorrow and she will come with. I said we can go today and tomorrow and I said she is going on a walk and thats that! :) she did like the walk she is just a little chunker so she got tired quick. I am sure she will sleep good tonight!

OP
C

Cooper11

Too cute, can I have her/QUOTE]

:ROFL: I think she would be perfect for you and Gunny! She has similar disorders as guuny..like the lazy disorder! I thought maybe you were going to ask where I got my stroller cuz you wanted one for gunnyboy! :picknose:
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:ROFL: :goodone: suspended license..... too many speeding tickets and failure to have Caution Wide Load sign on the back! :blink:

Now thats a picture! [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] Gracie and Cooper riding in the police car! Come on we need that please!!!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.