Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
attachment.php
...but how can you not LOVE that face443.jpg.... and belly:luv:033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cooper11

:heart: it is a mother thing.....but it is also a bully owner thing. I think he is the cutest thing. LOve when their tongues are out like that and it is just so funny they all sleep like that! Does Usko sleep with you. Coop does and every morning when my hubby gets up for work he takes dogs outside and every morning he has to pick Coops butt of the bed cuz he is so lazy he won't get up so you have to make him! Thee dogs are just the funniest Love Usko's makings!!!

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Yes, it is the whole package of bullys that is so lovable. Looks, habbits and personalities.
No, Usko doesn't sleep with us. He snores so loud that I have to have ear plugs even though he sleeps meters away in his own bed...I use to mind my hubby snoring and poked him every night because of it. Now he too can snore away as much as he pleases.
How is Coop by the way? Better I hope. I would gladly take all Usko's aches and discomforts, it always pains me to see him ill in any way.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my is he adorable! Ughhh I love that face of the tippy tongue!!! Great pictures thanks for sharing

C

Cooper11

Thanks @Cooper11 Yes, it is the whole package of bullys that is so lovable. Looks, habbits and personalities.
No, Usko doesn't sleep with us. He snores so loud that I have to have ear plugs even though he sleeps meters away in his own bed...I use to mind my hubby snoring and poked him every night because of it. Now he too can snore away as much as he pleases.
How is Coop by the way? Better I hope. I would gladly take all Usko's aches and discomforts, it always pains me to see him ill in any way.

So do the hubby and Usko sleep together since they both snore? :blink: Coop is about the same I think he may have had a tremor last night. Hasn't thrown up today but we still have a full day yet so we will see! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Precious! He is such a sweetie, its not only mothers that love them.. daddies too ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is too cute, just love that face.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaaww .. gorgeous ... don't know which pic I like the most. The tonge-tippy one or the belly-rub one!!! :luv:

It's not a mother thing .. it's an english bully thing .... how can anybody not fall in love with them is totally beyond me!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: love how the sleep in such awkward positions!

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you guys. Our bullys are the best! I've always wandered with these bullys, that if the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder is the smell also in nose of the smeller....:confused:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you guys. Our bullys are the best! I've always wandered with these bullys, that if the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder is the smell also in nose of the smeller....:confused:

I say yes.... there was a thread where we were talking about their smells good and bad :fart: .... my favorite was Nitschke's paws -- they smelled like Fritos, They are a snack like potato chips, but made with corn so, corn chip. I absolutely LOVED that smell.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.