Rook is 7 months!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
18536d1331837842-rook-7-months-7mon.jpg
Rook decided at 7 months he is old enough to rearrange the furniture. And like any good decorator, he had to test out the new layout. Must be better feng shui this way...

7mon.jpg

Then he wanted to check out what his peeps were doing on EBN, so he used his new found chair sitting skills to boot me out of mine. He seemed surprised that there wasn't enough room for both of us.

7mo.jpg

It's been a very entertaining 7 months with my crazy little potato. I can't imagine life any other way!

Last edited by a moderator:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Rook, Happy 7 mo Birthday! Gracie Mae just turned 7 months on Tuesday! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] is her brother so they played outside together for a while. It will be fun to keep an eye on Rook and compare him with these two. :yes4:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
He is such a cutie pa tootie!!!! I love that picture of him sitting on the chair!!!! Thanks for sharing

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Lol those are awesome pics. One time I came home on my lunch and Samson had moved a love seat about 15 feet across the hardwood floor.. Lol sometimes I want to set up a video camera to see what goes through his little Brian when im not home

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL..... love when they take over the seat. Nitschke use to do it all the time too..

39.jpg

th_IMG_1954.jpg

OP
LaurenA

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Happy belated 7 months to [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] & [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] ! It is so cool that they get to grow up together!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Thanks! I'm glad others think he's a handsome as I do!

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] Thank you!

[MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] Maybe Samson and Rook could start their own moving company? - they both seem to be naturals!

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Those pictures of Nitschke are priceless! Guess this won't be a passing phase... might have to get Rook some bigger chairs to lounge in.

[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] Thanks! I don't know why I thought he'd be bigger by now. When we were at the vet's a few weeks ago he weighed in at 40 pounds... but the other day he was being super stubborn and wouldn't come inside after our walk so I ended up carrying him up to our second floor apartment and I'm pretty sure he's put on a few more pounds since then.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama Those pictures of Nitschke are priceless! Guess this won't be a passing phase... might have to get Rook some bigger chairs to lounge in.

Nope, not a phase at all... the b/f was going to college at night and Nitschke would always push him off the office chair and Lewis would be on the wooden stool doing his work.

C

Cooper11

Happy belated 7 months to @GRACIE11 & @Cooper11 ! It is so cool that they get to grow up together!

@JAKEISGREAT Thanks! I'm glad others think he's a handsome as I do!

@ChanelnBrutus Thank you!

@mbuxx Maybe Samson and Rook could start their own moving company? - they both seem to be naturals!

@2BullyMama Those pictures of Nitschke are priceless! Guess this won't be a passing phase... might have to get Rook some bigger chairs to lounge in.

@bubbaisapig Thanks! I don't know why I thought he'd be bigger by now. When we were at the vet's a few weeks ago he weighed in at 40 pounds... but the other day he was being super stubborn and wouldn't come inside after our walk so I ended up carrying him up to our second floor apartment and I'm pretty sure he's put on a few more pounds since then.

Awww Coop says Thank You!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.