The ladies call me Handsome!

C

Cooper11

:eek: you took him to the mall!!! Your must have some awesome malls! I don't think they allow that around here......or were you being a trouble maker!?!?! Those stroller are like $5 here...did you spend that much :blink: you didn't think he could walk the mall! :lmao: You know they do come in double stroller so Chanel could have went and gotten a ride! Geez!

Love the pics the recliner one and stroller one are hilarious!!!! :rofl: O and I like your tile flooring to! :picknose: I know I am weird I am always looking and being snoopy!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes I was naughty! It was a weekday morning and I figured since he was in the carrige thing and didnt take him in the stores we would be ok! Hubby stayed outside stores I went in lol .... It was okay nobody said anything except how cute he was lol No Chanel is way to big she wouldnt have fit! It was about that much or somehting like that lol Yea Brutus is the man! LOL We have marble tile in the basement! ITs the easiest to clean I think!

C

Cooper11

Nice! Marble tile!!!! My mom ha neat tile in her house too! They just gutted and remodeled not too long ago. I want to get rid of my carpet upstairs and do tile or hardwood but can't see that happening any time soon! :cursing:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wish I could've taken my dog to the mall. If I had the courage I would of dressed him up in baby clothes and a bonnet. Hehehe!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw how awsome taking him to the mall. i would not have had the courage. of course sarah was to big when we got her to do that :D love the pics

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing the pix... very cute little guy. :heart::heart:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thanks everyone! I was scared we were gonna get kicked out but nobody compained thank god! I would have still taken the chance!He needed to experience the mall!!! LOLOLOLOL

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I love it!! The mall. My favorite place and good for hubby to go with you. Mine would thought I was crazy 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online