Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That is the question I posted 2 weeks ago when I decided to give both Vegas and Orion a bath at the same time. Yes...lots went wrong. Here is our bath day.......and all the stuff that went along with it.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Re: What could possible go wrong?

OMG Orion in the dryer cracks me up..She sure was watching you fix Stinky Bear...

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo

You are such a good bullie momma! In my house stinky bear have went to in garbage can. Orion is so much like Layla! Layla will not pee in the tub and takes out her bath time frustrations out on her towel :yes:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you make the best videos or you just have the most entertaining bullies! I love watching them probably because they remind me so much of my own. Nigel's doggie plush blew up like that in my washer too but eventually there was no putting him back together. I haven't been able to find a durable one like it since...still looking though. That one lasted a good while but these others just don't at all. Thanks for sharing! I :heart: Vegas & Orion!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Sorry guys...I just rewatched it and realized there was alot of Orion video that I should have tapered down at the end.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

Thanx for the entertainment. Cecile B. DeMille, look out!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

don't edit it, I loved watching her wait....puffing up her little cheeks and those tiny chewbacca grumbles :love:

Too late. I edited the end and added one more video.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I love your videos.... and Orion was very intense waiting for her stinky! so damn cute... very entertaining

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Ha! That video was too cute. The look that Orion gave you when you asked her why she had to make everything so difficult...I could just see her saying that this was your idea! LOL Love the video :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

Quite a day you had!

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

:) I love this video! They are so cute! Orion is so funny with her snorts and her talking back haha She couldnt take the wait for her favorite animal!!!!She is beautiful!!!! Now Vegas Well I love me some Vegas!!! He has so much charm! And that faceeeeee Ughhhhh I wanna kiss him! Thanks for posting! Any more where that came from :laugh:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

Hey, hey, hey, WHAT happened to using the bathroom wall as a dryer????? VegasB rubs himself up and down down the whole bathroom wall, leaving tons of dog hair along the wall as I am trying to dry him!!!! Bathroom is a disaster after one bath!!!!!! Very nice and clean video!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl

Those two are too cute! Try washing stinky bear in a pillowcase with a couple of safety pins to keep it closed, that way if it disintegrates it will be contained. My daughter had a lamb stuffy that I had to wash several times and I used a pillowcase and it still got clean.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online