Kain "Kong" - I love Peanut Butter...

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Thought I would grab some video of Kain playing with the peanut butter Kong.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Adorable! Bo loves to chase stuff but has a harder time bringing it back to me. Plus, there's always the threat of Bea moving in and getting the item so...."fetch" isn't real productive around here.....

Kain is a doll baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kongs with PB -- frozen are the bestest

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
That is one beautiful bully! Such a cute face. I love how he looks up after licking the PB!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Cute video! His coloring reminds me of my Brutus! He loves his kong and doesnt ever bring it back to me unless it gets empty lol so we do have to freeze things so it takes longer for him to get out bahahaha

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Working fine here, it's a normal embedded you tube link... What device are you viewing with?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Kain is so cute! Reminds me of Nigel...loves to fetch but then won't let go until he's ready of course. Turns into tug of war cause he won't let go. lol

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Yeah the tug of war happens when the kids try play fetch with him for sure, it's funny I break out the clicker when he comes running back and bamm drops it right there... Trying now to teach fetch consistently. Snow is finally gone so once the grass drys out I can use the yard.... Woohoo

C

Cooper11

OMG he is one of the cutest bullies I have seen!!!! And yeah Coop wold not bring that back! Espcially if it had peanut butter in it! Kain probably thinks you can't count cuz you kept saying one more time! :rofl: O and thankk God your didn't hit the Yorkie on that last throw :) bahhahaha

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online