Turd Burglar in the making

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy has very discerning tastes .... He will ONLY eat the cats poop and no other!!! :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG, think about it :idea:. We could team up and rent ourtbullies our (like they do for goats to clean up weeds) and they can go yard-to-yard cleaning up :poo: for a small fee that is? :up:

There's money in them there yards!!!

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
you know i just ate dinner and then i read this thread:barf: now i have to eat again :ROFL: go watson
Glad, I can help you be bulimic...haha

Mack and Ruggles LOVE doe drops, but there is way too much acid in deer poo for Mack's tummy! I am glad they have discriminating taste and don't eat their own! However, as I mentioned in a previous thread, when Ruggles self expresses his anal gland they both lick it up. GROSS!
Now this is beyond gross!

@Watson Watson boyyy Ewwww I just :barf: ! Is that what I have to look forward too in a week :rofl:
Yep, it's what a little male bully has to do to grow up, just ask Wilson
OMG @Watson I laughed myself silly at the picks and your naration but this little tidbit of information was a step to far and I was just sick in my mouth :blah:
I think Watson prefers day old poo

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
:barf: Poor Watson! His daddy doesn't feed him so he has to eat :poo: ummmmm wait.....I hope you are not eating :poo: too Vin!!! Let me know...We can get you some help! :gum:
I didn't want Watson to develop a food allergy to poo so I have to let him try it and he didn't have any hives afterwards

Are we having a Gross-O-Rama here? I hear bunnies eat their own poo. Now that's taking recycling to a whole new level!
Glad, we can help protect the earth
Puleeeeeeze isn't One "Turd Burglar" enough!! :bang: :barf:

:ROFL: :ROFL:
There is room in EBN world for at least two turd burglars. We have so many bullies on these forums, someones got to eat all their poo [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
There is room in EBN world for at least two turd burglars. We have so many bullies on these forums, someones got to eat all their poo @JeannieCO
There's definitely room for two Turd Burglars. You know my hubby came up with that name for Wilson, I about rolled over when he called him that. My Wilson welcomes your Watson to the wonderful world of Turds. I like to call it Truffle hunting too. :detective2: :laugh:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]

:cry: Keep your dogs away from Gracie and Cooper!!! We caught them having a tasty snack today at the neighbors! :bard: Chocolate delight!!! :blink:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] I will definatley :barf: if I see Brutus eating :poo: Yuck! He is not a dirty boy though BAHAHAHAHA I hope he doesn't add that to the list :bang: Well maybe that explains why Waston's head is bigger than my baby Brutus! All the protein from :poo: :rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.