Wilson and Snowflake (RIP)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It's amazing to me that Wilson always looks the same at any age. Here he is playing with his real sister "Snowflake" also known as "Princessa" and they were still young pups. I was going through some of my old videos on my computer and was surprised how "active" he was. Here he is trying to muscle his way to where his sister was playing. It's actually a cat enclosure but she figured out how to get inside. The other dog was my French Bulldog Toby.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Love this video

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
looks like Wilson is having more fun than Snowflake. I read your member spotlight and these two are from the same litter right? Wilson seems so much bigger than Snowflake

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx... WIlson sure is rambunctious in that video. Snowflake was so cute. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
He was full of spunk trying to get to this sis. How old is Wilson now and how did Snowflake pass? She was a cutie too.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Do you keep Wilson's harness on full time? Also what kind is it, would you buy the same again. Nice video the look great, snowflake is so much smaller curious why she passed.

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]...Yes, they were from the same litter. She was the smallest and he was the largest but very different personalities. She was very tenacious and when playing tug of war would never let go of the rope no matter who was pulling on the other end (even two dogs). She was such a doll, and her littleness made her that much more adorable. She passed from pneumonia and small trachea issues. It's been a few years now and I'm just now finally able to think about her without falling apart but these bulldogs sure integrate themselves into your heart that's for sure.

C

Cooper11

You were up late!! :) So cute love it! No fair she is cheating!!!!!
Hey I see wilsons harness....when you take him for walks and stuff does the hook part where you connect the leash move...like does it go to his side...Coopers does...I am thinking the hubs didn't pick out a good one :blink:

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@Vince00 ...That harness was your standard nylon kind from Petco. I did use to leave them on but not anymore. They wore out too quickly and they soon figured out they were fun to chew on each other. No one wears a harness when home. They have custom leather harnesses now but only worn when taking walks.

Last edited:
OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@Cooper 11...Yeah, my Frenchton still wears one of those when I walk him and it does slide to the side. Doesn't seem to be any solution for that. He doesn't seem to mind it though but I stop and straighten it out cuz it bugs me more than him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He was sure determined to get his sister

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.