Pesky Little Brother!

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
18329d1331413591-pesky-little-brother-img_5695.jpg
This pic of Howard nibbling on Lucy just cracks me up! And the other pics of Howard are just plain cute :DIMG_5695.jpgIMG_5710.jpgIMG_5711.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awww very cute pics! Chanel knows exactly how lucys feels! It seems our bullies are really bullies!!!! Howard and Lucy and adorably cute

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Awww very cute pics! Chanel knows exactly how lucys feels! It seems our bullies are really bullies!!!! Howard and Lucy and adorably cute
Awww thanks! Lucy certainly gives as good as she gets though. They both have so much extra skin and wrinkles it's probably hard for them to resist grabbing onto :lol:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awww thanks! Lucy certainly gives as good as she gets though. They both have so much extra skin and wrinkles it's probably hard for them to resist grabbing onto :lol:

Thats sweet! Chanel doesnt have wrinkles and Brutus uses her paws, ears, ankle bones as his chew toy somtimes and she just takes it! Ughh Im like dude u are older and stronger! Lol she knows she could hurt him so she just lets him go b.c she isnt even fazed by it!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
:inlove:i fall more in love with howard with every pic.

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
I was just thinking the same thing about Lucy! SharPug should be an AKC breed. What an adorable combo!
Thank you! Lucy is such a sweetie and I also love the combo. I'm not a huge fan of designer breeds, but she has turned out to be the most amazing and loving dog. I couldn't say no to her sweet face (it was even more wrinkly as a puppy!).

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Howard is a great looking dog, I really need a shirt for Kain lol. Do they get used to them fast?

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Howard is a great looking dog, I really need a shirt for Kain lol. Do they get used to them fast?
Howard didn't seem to mind, but he's pretty easy going. I got this one for 3 bucks on clearance at petco. Good thing it was so cheap because I doubt it will fit him in a week!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thank you! Lucy is such a sweetie and I also love the combo. I'm not a huge fan of designer breeds, but she has turned out to be the most amazing and loving dog. I couldn't say no to her sweet face (it was even more wrinkly as a puppy!).

I didn't know she was a designer breed.... I honestly thought that this was a delightful accident. ha ha ha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.