New 2 site. My Bully Tank!

BearNDown

Mar 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
18303d1331354921-new-2-site-my-bully-tank-2012-03-08_20-19-38_875.jpg
I have owned dogs all my life, mostly labs. I havn't had a dog in 5 years due to renting and not being allowed. My wife and i purchased our first home this past sept and it didn't take us long and we got our baby boy Tank in oct. He is our first bulldog. We just love him to death and can't imagine life without him. Here are a few pics.

Resampled_2012-03-03_13-01-25_777.jpg
Resampled_2012-03-06_07-42-45_750.jpgResampled_2012-03-07_21-01-54_186.jpg
2012-03-08_20-19-38_875.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cooper11

What a cutie Tank Is!!! Thanks for sharing pics! He kinda looks like @GRACIE11 face with the more darker features on the one side but they are just opposite sides! I love the fawn colored Bullies!!!! Welcome to EBN the site of the crazy obsessed bully owners.....yes there are more of us out there! You will love this site and meet so many good people and learn so much about bulllies that yo didn't know before. Don't be afraid to chime in and post threads..no question is a dumb question they love it when you ask question because you are probably not the only person with that question! Welcome again and have fun! Love the name Tank there are a couple of Tanks on here....I think tank is really a fitting name for a bully! :gum:

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome:
Well he certainly was worth the wait. Welcome and thanks for sharing your beautiful boy. He looks like a very well loved bully!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Isn't it something how they can steal our hearts so thoroughly? lol Glad you joined and look forward to having you here. Thanx :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Glad you joined us...Looking forward to seeing more pics as he grows...You know they are like potato chips you cant have just one lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Tank is a handsome fella!

OP
BearNDown

BearNDown

Mar 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
thanks guys. I read that average EB size was about 50-55lbs. Tank just went for a check up yesterday and he is 48lbs @ 6months old. How much more can i expect him to grow? I mean i love the bigger bulldogs so im not complaining, im just curious. I can't see him only getting ten pounds bigger especially the way he has grown so far.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not sure on the growing but def he will grow more. I got my Cutty at 9 months and he was fully grown, not matured but full size just about so you have more growth coming. Welcome by the way, Tank is too cute!!!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Tank is so handsome and looks like a sweetie! Welcome to EBN! He will definitely grow more, but as to how much probably depends on how big his parents were. But you never know. Frank grew really fast first, then slowed down a lot. He is still getting broader but is holding steady at 50 lbs. Tank looks like he will be a bit bigger than that though. Look forward to seeing more pictures of him!

OP
BearNDown

BearNDown

Mar 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Here are a few pics of Tank's dad. I think he looks like a pretty big boy. im not sure what he weighs but i think if tank gets that big he will be heavier than 55 lbs.
IMG959790.jpgIMG_9128.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
He is such a handsome boy! :welcome: to you both! Glad you found us and sooooo looking forward to more pictures of that sweet face! :photo:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That picture with the pugs is so awesome! :luv: And the picture of the daddy made my knees buckle! :flirt:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.