It's banana time!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Great video! Bananas are a huge weakness around here as well. I buy 3 big bundles a week for the house and we actually use them all up before they turn brown. lmao

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
@Twice loved the video, she wanted that banana, too funny. She is such a beautiful girl, so full of spunk and life, so hard to believe she is sick. She so deserves a long life.

It really is hard to believe. Sometimes I don't believe it either.

She was very persistant and your mom was too funny!!!

Mom was having fun with her. I couldn't get the camera on in time to film her jumping up and down trying to get on the couch yelling to get some lol THAT part was funny.

Great video! Bananas are a huge weakness around here as well. I buy 3 big bundles a week for the house and we actually use them all up before they turn brown. lmao

I think I'm going to have to start buying them like that too.

Oooh, I'm jealous. I offered my dogs a banana today and they turned up their noses! Their loss. Love it that Abby enjoys her fruit. She's such a cutie.

Abby loves all fruit. This afternoon she stole my peaches! My son says she needs to read the book on how to be a dog, dogs aren't supposed to want fruit and vegetables

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] you know they also freeze well if you ever need to save any before they turn. Peel em and freeze all together in a ziplock baggy. I do this for smoothies but guarantee the pups would love it frozen in the summer.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
lol, I'm sure your mom appreciated you recording while she got attacked :ROFL:

Abby's a sweetie!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Mom is on the couch. Abby was eating her dinner in the kitchen. Mom asks for a banana. I swear she must have heard the peel open because she comes tearing in the living room and attacks lol

LOVE her --- she is such a doll-baby!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online