I'd like to introduce titan

TitanAres

Mar 7, 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan Ares
Hi everyone. Titan came into our home about 3 months and has filled us with nothing but love and joy! I'd like to introduce everyone to Titan. He's 4 months old now and he's such a smarty, can be stubborn at times, but already knows his basic training. Here's a video of titan playing dead.

:lol:
Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow, at only 4 months!! Titan is a smart bully!!! It took me two years to get a high five out of Vegas. Other than high five, he can sit,....that's about it, Oh and I can assure you I tried and tried and tried to get him to do tricks, he wanted nothing to do with it, even using treats, heck I would have bought him the biggest steak in the store if he would have done it sooner!!!!!!!!

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
LOL Poppy is 2.5 yrs and I'm still trying to teach her to lay down!!! Great video.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is such a cutie pie and smart too. Thanks for the video.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
WOW!!! What a Smart baby... and soooooooo CUUUUTE!!!! lol We have a 5 year old that knows NOTHING! (put she is cute)

Anyway, :welcome: to EBN. Im glad you joined and please post all the pix you want... we <e pix here. Join right in to the fun and if you have bully questions just ask. A lot of info and experience on EBN... Thanx again for joining :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG that is beyond fabulous! What an amazingly smart baby..... he is also so handsome, love all the wrinkle!

Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh now he is wrinkle-licious! Such a smart boy!

C

Cooper11

I'd play dead too if I was named after the Tennessee Titans!!! :/ :ROFL:

Very Cute! Can't believe he learned to do that already! Love his eyes! Very pretty bully!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Titan is adorable!

And [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I'm gonna tell The Princess you said that! :mad: She does lotsa stuff.....she just chooses not to perform on command. That is minion work. :p

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
Titan is just too cute. I am still working with molly to say her prayers, but she just wants to lay down. I guess it's time for a new trick.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.