OP
TitanAres

TitanAres

Mar 7, 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan Ares
I'd play dead too if I was named after the Tennessee Titans!!! :/ :ROFL:

Very Cute! Can't believe he learned to do that already! Love his eyes! Very pretty bully!

Lol it so happens my boyfriend is a BIG fan of the tenn. titans. But Titan is named after the elderly gods who ruled before the Olympians. His last name Ares (god of war).
I won't tell my bf u said that though ;)

OP
TitanAres

TitanAres

Mar 7, 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan Ares
Thanks for the welcoming everybody! Titan and I hope to get to know each and every one of you and your bullies!! :heart:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Dang can't view the vid on my phone, will have to check it out tonight. Titan looks super cute and from what I see, super smart! :up:

C

Cooper11

Lol it so happens my boyfriend is a BIG fan of the tenn. titans. But Titan is named after the elderly gods who ruled before the Olympians. His last name Ares (god of war).
I won't tell my bf u said that though ;)

O I am so sorry about your boyfriend! :yes: if you happen to slip and tell him....what should i do :picknose: Should I be scared :eek: :nervous::faint:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
What a cutie! And so smart!
We've been trying to work on this with Rook, but he's decided just lying down in good enough for him.

Oh, and welcome to EBN!

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
:welcome: Titan is adorable!

And [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I'm gonna tell The Princess you said that! :mad: She does lotsa stuff.....she just chooses not to perform on command. That is minion work. :p

He is so mean to your precious hrh. Just yestrday i shamed him but i see he is still at it...lol

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.