This Is Not A Bulldog But.... (video)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No I understand, it gets confusing cuz even though I speak to her in french I say "good girl". You know any french?

No, I do not. But, knowing you are from Montreal should have been a clue??

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
I have a hard time giving obedience tips through a computer, im sorry. Id have to be there to be of any help.

Thank you!

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION]

I actually had issues with biggie jumping on people til about a month ago because it wasnt a big issue for us so we did nothing about it. What I did was "in situations I know he will jump on people, I kept a leash on him the whole time and kept it in my hands. As soon as he jumps to get petted by people, I would give a swift correction and if he stayed down politely I would allow people to pet him and reward him as well". Hope this helps, he stopped after a week. We had to teach him that because he was jumping on children. Not cool.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Great vid and Ginger is GORGEOUS. A Poster Girl for the amazingness of the breed. They used to be called "Nanny Dogs" - did you know that? They were tasked with watching the children.....

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! Ginger is definitely a sweet girl. I dont know about watching the children, Ginger would probably rather watch the chicken or the TV lol!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION]

I actually had issues with biggie jumping on people til about a month ago because it wasnt a big issue for us so we did nothing about it. What I did was "in situations I know he will jump on people, I kept a leash on him the whole time and kept it in my hands. As soon as he jumps to get petted by people, I would give a swift correction and if he stayed down politely I would allow people to pet him and reward him as well". Hope this helps, he stopped after a week. We had to teach him that because he was jumping on children. Not cool.

This is exactly what I've been doing with Samson as well

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.