bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Well he is a bully silly! Yo can't teach bully notto be a bully! It is tooo cute to have him stop doing it! Yes I think they all do that. They are just running to fast they can't control where they are going and who they run into. I mean could you control that big body of muscle! :) He really is a cutie though! Love that wrinkly face.. If @BiggieSmalls is too young for hook ups maybe bubba can chase after Gracie's tail :). She loves a big muscular bully! So funny my little boys nickname is bubba he was such a chunky baby! I could keep watching you video over and over again it is too funny!

Well,she better hurry up! Bubba may not feel so masculine after thursday! I know a lot of people that use 'bubba' for a nickname for kids/friends. Too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
@KMARINO OMG! :lol: Brutus does the same thing after he does :poo: while he is going he grunts like a grown man ! Haha I love the mad dash after his business is done!

Bubba does the opposite. Usually when he's overtired and needs to nap! lol only saving grace...it doesn't last too long!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
:ROFL: Funny! I love when they do that! They look so funny when their chunky butts do those sprints! Your other dog might want to watch out.....train coming through nd he is not stopping

He is such a handsome bully! He should sleep good tonight! What a goofy fun personality he has!

Ha ha ! know right?! They look so rediculous when they are running around. He naps for little while after these 'episodes', but doesn't seem to last long, until I go to bed.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
JozI never does this but Wales gets stirred up like this once a day at least.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep... we call them 'spaz attacks'.... just stay out of the way and you will be safe.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Too cute...when he moves the other little dogs better get out of the road for safety! LOL

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My bullies don't do that but my Frenchton Louie gets those "Zoomies" and Babygirl does her best to catch up but she usually winds up being bowled over as he's making his return lap. Wilson prefers not to be a bowling pin and wisely just observes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.