Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson has been doing the same thing. I think he is bored because we only do limited walks since his neuter

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
We have this in our house too, but it's Usko alone. You are brave to have a glass table....

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: Funny! I love when they do that! They look so funny when their chunky butts do those sprints! Your other dog might want to watch out.....train coming through nd he is not stopping

He is such a handsome bully! He should sleep good tonight! What a goofy fun personality he has!

Last edited:
OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I know! Bubba just plows his way through anything..including me sometimes, when I'm sitting on the couch! Do they all do that? How do I teach him to not be such a Bully!?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL: Sometimes Vegas will just take off and do that, 99% of the time is after he :poo:, Joe will be sitting on the couch when he comes in and does it and calmly looks at me and says "take it he pooped" :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I know! Bubba just plows his way through anything..including me sometimes, when I'm sitting on the couch! Do they all do that? How do I teach him to not be such a Bully!?

Well he is a bully silly! Yo can't teach bully notto be a bully! It is tooo cute to have him stop doing it! Yes I think they all do that. They are just running to fast they can't control where they are going and who they run into. I mean could you control that big body of muscle! :) He really is a cutie though! Love that wrinkly face.. If [MENTION=3281]BiggieSmalls[/MENTION] is too young for hook ups maybe bubba can chase after Gracie's tail :). She loves a big muscular bully! So funny my little boys nickname is bubba he was such a chunky baby! I could keep watching you video over and over again it is too funny!

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: Sometimes Vegas will just take off and do that, 99% of the time is after he :poo:, Joe will be sitting on the couch when he comes in and does it and calmly looks at me and says "take it he pooped" :ROFL:

:ROFL::ROFL: OMG that is toooo funny! My non bully dog does laps like that before he poops. I guess he has to get a running start ??? When he starts running then I know he is about to poop!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] OMG! :lol: Brutus does the same thing after he does :poo: while he is going he grunts like a grown man ! Haha I love the mad dash after his business is done!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online