Bubba; Mr Perv!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Pay close attention to Bubba's tongue/mouth spasms, after he 'comes up for air'! Poor Dewey. Hopefully after he gets fixed he will stop fixating on these kind of things. ha
ha

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cooper11

:ROFL: My Coop Does the same thing...I was wondering if the are suckling like it is their momma milk! You bubba looks A LOT like [MENTION=3281]BiggieSmalls[/MENTION]

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I don't think it's coming from when he was with his mama. He does this to all male dogs! He does this even when he smells another male dog's urine, at times!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
@Copper11 I did think bubba and biggiesmalls look similar too!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
maybe they are related too like Usko and BiggieSmalls. I think you other dog likes it because he stood there and let poor Bubba sniff it

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I don't think it's coming from when he was with his mama. He does this to all male dogs! He does this even when he smells another male dog's urine, at times!

:ROFL: hmmm so you think he is trying to....o this is a family site :blink: I can't say that!?!?!? But fyi i dog does it too so her is as big of a perv as yours!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko looks like that too after a good snif of .... maybe they are related too:lol:

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
Haha!! Biggie does that when he sniffs my shoes. What is your boy's pedigree? he does look like my boy!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=3281]BiggieSmalls[/MENTION] I'im not sure. I got his papers from the small breeder in tampa, but I never registered him. Never planned on showing him when he was younger, then, after I waited too long to register him...I didn't pay any attention. Biggie is not from Tampa Fl, is he? Lucky for you he only does that with shoes! lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION], Vegas if from Tampa! Although I adopted him when he was 4.5 months old from a young businessman that had no time for him, His papers are from Tampa. I will have to go through the files and read his papers again from what breeder it was. His AKC name was Sir Elton John, lol. He was already nutered, which didn't matter I was going to do it anyway, I just wanted a pet.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How old is Bubba? Vegas will be 3 the end of this month.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Bubba just turned a year, jan 17 will check his papers to see if he's related. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UH OH --- someone has a fetish :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.