Linus being just a little bit insistent ....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Linus likes to get his own way ..... and this can go on for a very lllooooooooooooonggg time!!! He's such a brat at times .... :luv::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[
Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Where was Daddy Blue? Perhaps he would have played. Those other dogs just don't understand!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I wish I could capture video of Bea on the leash wanting to go the OPPOSITE WAY. It's hysterical. She really digs in. And her face - she looks like she's so disgusted that she's not getting her way....it's the funniest thing.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
lol so funny .....Bitzie is like that with Bonez but instead of barking , she gets one of the toys and runs to and fro till he starts chasing her lol.....Linus is so funny

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Your poor other dog, I couldn't make out what he/she was. The ONLY reason it decided to play was.... to shut Linus up!!! Linus was pretty persisitant for a very looooong time! :lmao:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwwww I think he was saying "play with me please". Love when he sticks his butt up into the air in play position! He is just darling.... He can do no wring in my eyes....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is too cute, and persistent. haha

C

Cooper11

So Cute...... he is one white bully! How do you keep him so white and no tears stains!!! Jealous!!! So funny that your other dogs just totally ignored him and acted like they were annoyed! Then the black one got up and I think your bully knows not to mess with that one...hehe he was sorry sorry i just wanted to ply! So cute nothing cuter than watching pups play!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
That's a cute video! I agree he is very white! Handsome boy who doesn't take ignore for an answer :tongue: lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... that was great. All the other pups - just sat and looked at him like 'What?'

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm totally impressed with your other dogs. The two in the bed basically didn't give poor playful Linus the time of day and the other one walked right by him like he wasn't even there. :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
All he's asking for is to play. So funny. The others just aren't cooperating. Wish I could send my Loco Louie to you. He runs and runs and never gets tired.:crazy:

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
All He wants to do is play..So cute

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.