Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO OF BIGGIE SMALLS TRAINING FOR THE NEXT SHOW @ 11 Months Old

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie Smalls, Jack, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Clo, Bertha, Mathilda
    Likes (Received)

Default VIDEO OF BIGGIE SMALLS TRAINING FOR THE NEXT SHOW @ 11 Months Old

We have so much fun at practices. We are hoping to have as much fun at the shows coming in the next few months.

Hope you enjoy the video!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: VIDEO OF BIGGIE SMALLS TRAINING FOR THE NEXT SHOW @ 11 Months Old

He does really well and he looks great! Best of Luck at the show!

Cheerio mates!

Cooper11

He will win for sure!!!! He is such a good looking Bully!!! I want him!!!!! I love me some Biggie Smalls!!!!! I think I could hook him up with gracie!!!!! Do bullies usually start showing this early at 11 months old.....I thought he was older than that!

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NigelsMom View Post
    He does really well and he looks great! Best of Luck at the show!
    Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    He will win for sure!!!! He is such a good looking Bully!!! I want him!!!!! I love me some Biggie Smalls!!!!! I think I could hook him up with gracie!!!!! Do bullies usually start showing this early at 11 months old.....I thought he was older than that!
    Thank you so much! Biggie is still too young for hookin-ups lol! Who is Gracie? Bullies can start showing for points as soon as they are 6 months old, Biggie already has 6 points and only needs 4 more to champ out. We are really nervous to get back and possibly earning a few more!

Cooper11

Yeah I have no clue about any of that show stuff...interesting they can start so young! You def have a show dog there though!

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

thank you very much! Gracie is a cutie as well! I bet shed do good in the ring!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
    thank you very much! Gracie is a cutie as well! I bet shed do good in the ring!
    LOL I am not sure about that! When I say Diva I mean Diva...she is a spunky one! I have her brother and gracie is actually my moms. I coulnd't decide between these 2 puppies and my mom decided to go with me to pick one up and we came home with both. I let my little girl pick witch one she wanted. Cooper was 4 lbs and Gracie was 6 lbs and I think my daghter picked Coop cuz he was so tiny . But I love him he is such a chill laid back male, Gracie dominant him and he bows down to her all the time! it is quite funny she can get mean...well bully mean..if yo have ever had 2 EB around each other I am sure you know what I mean. Cooper is a lover! Looking forward to seeing more pics of BiggieSmalls....how much does he weigh? He looks really fit and all muscle Gracie and Coop are around 40 lbs or so at 7 months old!

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    LOL I am not sure about that! When I say Diva I mean Diva...she is a spunky one! I have her brother and gracie is actually my moms. I coulnd't decide between these 2 puppies and my mom decided to go with me to pick one up and we came home with both. I let my little girl pick witch one she wanted. Cooper was 4 lbs and Gracie was 6 lbs and I think my daghter picked Coop cuz he was so tiny . But I love him he is such a chill laid back male, Gracie dominant him and he bows down to her all the time! it is quite funny she can get mean...well bully mean..if yo have ever had 2 EB around each other I am sure you know what I mean. Cooper is a lover! Looking forward to seeing more pics of BiggieSmalls....how much does he weigh? He looks really fit and all muscle Gracie and Coop are around 40 lbs or so at 7 months old!
    I've never had 2 bulldogs together unfortunately, I'm currently looking to buy another puppy for showing. Females usually dominate males lol... in humans too !! lol! Biggie weighs 56 lbs right now. I'm working on getting his muscles more defined right now. He loves to play tug of war so I am using that with him.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bubba
    Likes (Received)

Biggie looks great! I wish Bubba listened as well as Biggie does! lol He's soo stubborn at times! Good luck in the show! He'll do great!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

biggie is so good, @BiggieSmalls what do you feed him? Raw?

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wautersa's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alyssa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chelsea & Chuy
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

He looks great! We are getting our first pup ready for showing (he turned 5 months old today) and we just attended our first show yesterday to actually see one. Wish Biggie was there because he would have won for sure!
    Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors... I probably have both bulldogs laying on me or fighting for attention...

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Biggie is looking good, he should do great this spring, and be finished soon. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the video.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads