VIDEO OF BIGGIE SMALLS TRAINING FOR THE NEXT SHOW @ 11 Months Old

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky

We have so much fun at practices. We are hoping to have as much fun at the shows coming in the next few months.

Hope you enjoy the video!

IMG_3377-1.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
He does really well and he looks great! Best of Luck at the show!

C

Cooper11

He will win for sure!!!! He is such a good looking Bully!!! I want him!!!!! I love me some Biggie Smalls!!!!! I think I could hook him up with gracie!!!!! Do bullies usually start showing this early at 11 months old.....I thought he was older than that!

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
He does really well and he looks great! Best of Luck at the show!
Thank you very much!
He will win for sure!!!! He is such a good looking Bully!!! I want him!!!!! I love me some Biggie Smalls!!!!! I think I could hook him up with gracie!!!!! Do bullies usually start showing this early at 11 months old.....I thought he was older than that!
Thank you so much! Biggie is still too young for hookin-ups lol! Who is Gracie? Bullies can start showing for points as soon as they are 6 months old, Biggie already has 6 points and only needs 4 more to champ out. We are really nervous to get back and possibly earning a few more!

C

Cooper11

Yeah I have no clue about any of that show stuff...interesting they can start so young! You def have a show dog there though!

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
thank you very much! Gracie is a cutie as well! I bet shed do good in the ring!

C

Cooper11

thank you very much! Gracie is a cutie as well! I bet shed do good in the ring!
LOL I am not sure about that! When I say Diva I mean Diva...she is a spunky one! I have her brother and gracie is actually my moms. I coulnd't decide between these 2 puppies and my mom decided to go with me to pick one up and we came home with both. I let my little girl pick witch one she wanted. Cooper was 4 lbs and Gracie was 6 lbs and I think my daghter picked Coop cuz he was so tiny :). But I love him he is such a chill laid back male, Gracie dominant him and he bows down to her all the time! it is quite funny she can get mean...well bully mean..if yo have ever had 2 EB around each other I am sure you know what I mean. Cooper is a lover! Looking forward to seeing more pics of BiggieSmalls....how much does he weigh? He looks really fit and all muscle Gracie and Coop are around 40 lbs or so at 7 months old!

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL I am not sure about that! When I say Diva I mean Diva...she is a spunky one! I have her brother and gracie is actually my moms. I coulnd't decide between these 2 puppies and my mom decided to go with me to pick one up and we came home with both. I let my little girl pick witch one she wanted. Cooper was 4 lbs and Gracie was 6 lbs and I think my daghter picked Coop cuz he was so tiny :). But I love him he is such a chill laid back male, Gracie dominant him and he bows down to her all the time! it is quite funny she can get mean...well bully mean..if yo have ever had 2 EB around each other I am sure you know what I mean. Cooper is a lover! Looking forward to seeing more pics of BiggieSmalls....how much does he weigh? He looks really fit and all muscle Gracie and Coop are around 40 lbs or so at 7 months old!
I've never had 2 bulldogs together unfortunately, I'm currently looking to buy another puppy for showing. Females usually dominate males lol... in humans too !! lol! Biggie weighs 56 lbs right now. I'm working on getting his muscles more defined right now. He loves to play tug of war so I am using that with him.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Biggie looks great! I wish Bubba listened as well as Biggie does! lol He's soo stubborn at times! Good luck in the show! He'll do great!

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
He looks great! We are getting our first pup ready for showing (he turned 5 months old today) and we just attended our first show yesterday to actually see one. Wish Biggie was there because he would have won for sure!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Biggie is looking good, he should do great this spring, and be finished soon. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the video.

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie looks great! I wish Bubba listened as well as Biggie does! lol He's soo stubborn at times! Good luck in the show! He'll do great!
Thank you! We are really excited!!
biggie is so good, @BiggieSmalls what do you feed him? Raw?
Thank you! We feed him Medi-Cal.
He looks great! We are getting our first pup ready for showing (he turned 5 months old today) and we just attended our first show yesterday to actually see one. Wish Biggie was there because he would have won for sure!
Thank you! Make sure to share pics of your pup when you get it!
Biggie is looking good, he should do great this spring, and be finished soon. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the video.
Thank you! We are looking forward to it and our fingers are crossed!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks to really enjoy himself --- and love his bully strut

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Awww...what a good boy he is! I don't know much if anything about showing but he seemed very willing to listen and more intent on what you were doing rather than what was going on around him. Such a good looking bulldog...good luck with his shows! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.